- Request Service
To answer your questions or comments, American Leak Detection only collects personal information that you voluntarily provide us with. We do not sell or share this information with any third parties outside of the ALD system.
- We Can Now Make the Invisible- VisibleAmerican Leak Detection announces our latest detection method- The Odor Control System. Finding sewe...
- American Leak Detection Team Members Receive Accolades During Annual ConventionHundreds of individual American Leak Detection owners gathered from across the globe in November for...
- American Leak Detection Honors ?Office Personnel of the Year? Award Winner Rick WintersHundreds of individual American Leak Detection owners gathered from across the globe in November for...
Counties serviced by this office:
LOS ANGELES, Orange
Cities serviced by this office:
Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Capistrano Beach, Corona del Mar, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Palma, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Midway City, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, SIGNAL HILL, Silverado, Stanton, Sunset Beach, Trabuco Canyon, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, Yorba Linda
Zip codes serviced by this office:
90620, 90621, 90623, 90630, 90680, 90720, 90740, 90742, 90755, 92602, 92603, 92604, 92606, 92610, 92612, 92614, 92618, 92620, 92624, 92625, 92626, 92627, 92629, 92630, 92646, 92647, 92648, 92649, 92651, 92653, 92655, 92656, 92657, 92660, 92661, 92662, 92663, 92672, 92673, 92675, 92676, 92677, 92679, 92683, 92688, 92691, 92692, 92694, 92697, 92701, 92703, 92704, 92705, 92706, 92707, 92708, 92780, 92782, 92801, 92802, 92804, 92805, 92806, 92807, 92808, 92821, 92823, 92831, 92832, 92833, 92835, 92840, 92841, 92843, 92844, 92845, 92861, 92862, 92865, 92866, 92867, 92868, 92869, 92870, 92886, 92887
Commercial Leak Detection Services
It takes a blending of expert specialists and quality equipment to end the damage and costs associated with hidden leaks. Our extensive training programs, state-of-the-art equipment and commitment to customer service have saved our customers millions of dollars and billions of gallons of water.
While it is true that leaks are more common in older properties, newer properties have problems too. Poor construction, soil conditions, severe climates, and in many cases, ground movement can cause unexpected pipe damage at any time. If undetected, the problem threatens property and makes repairs more costly.
If there's a water leak...American Leak Detection can find it...No matter how big or small the pipe is or where the leak is located...American Leak Detection can find it!!!
While American Leak detection got its start finding concealed water leaks in residential homes, over the 36 years we have been in business our abilities and expertise have made us the "Choice of the Pros" in the Southern California area. From large manufacturing facilities to small restaurants - and everything in between - American Leak Detection has the unique ability to handle even the toughest plumbing leaks detection that others can't.
Commercial areas of expertise.....
- Apartment complexes
- Office Buildings
- Shopping Malls
- Manufacturing Facilities
- And much more.....
We find and repair....
- Slab Leaks
- Sewer Leaks
- Service Line Leaks
- Concealed Leaks behind wall
- Sprinkler Systems (irrigation) Leaks
- Swimming Pool,spa, fountains leaks
- Roof leaks (internal)
Specialized Commercial Services....
- Trace and profile water, sewer, electric, cable and telephone lines
- provide video pipe inspections on sewer, drain and waste systems
- Locate septic tanks
- Leak detection and repairs
- Infrared Thermography
- Trenchless underground pipe replacement.
- City of Irvine, Anaheim, Chino Hills, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Laguna Beach/Niguel, Long Beach, Manhattan Beach, Orange, Riverside, Irvine, Santa Ana, ETC...
- Huntington Beach Water Dept.
- Cherry Aerospace
- La Habra Water Works/Division
- University of Irvine
- The Irvine Company
- Lennar Homes, Shea and William Lyon Homes
- City of Irvine
- Irvine Unified School District
- In & Out Burgers
- CMS Property Management
- Crown Plaza Hotel
- International Towers
Trenchless Pipe Replacement
We use only the most up-to-date trenchless technology to replace underground pipe work. Using just half the time of traditional trenching, we will install your new pipes with minimal surface disruption. This means property will stay virtually intact!
- Arrive when scheduled
- Respect you & your property
- Clean before leaving premises
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- frequently asked questions
- How should I choose a leak detection specialist? Get answers
- leak facts
- A 1/8 inch hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 2,500 gallons of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- pool safety tips
- Each year, about 260 children under 5 drown in swimming pools. The preventive measures below are essential to protect your family against drowning. Keep your pool safe
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water