- Request Service
- Fixing Leaks Saves Water and MoneyThe arrival of spring brings an increase in outdoor activity — including yard chores, deck and...
- Shocking Costs of Sprinkler or Irrigation System LeakageSprinkler or irrigation systems can cause a sudden rise in your monthly water bill when even a small...
- Air In Radiant or Boiler Heating SystemsFolks often assume that air circulating in boiler heating systems ( you know, the air that is trappe...
Public and Private Water System Leak Detection Services of Northern Colorado and Metro Denver, including the I-70 Resort Corridor.
We provide complete leak surveys on public and private water distribution systems using state-of-the-art equipment, including advanced correlation technology. We also provide quick response to local emergencies such as main line breaks.
It takes a blending of expert specialists and quality equipment to end the damage and costs associated with hidden water leaks. Our extensive training programs, state-of-the-art equipment and commitment to customer service have saved our customers millions of dollars and billions of gallons of water.
Public and private water systems throughout the Rockies trust American Leak Detection to precisely locate water leakage on their system, and frequently refer their residential, commercial and industrial customers for investigations on private and commercial property.
Leak Correlation Services
- Computerized leak location for municipal and private water systems.
American Leak Detection performs electronic leak testing in strict accordance with AWWA M36- Code for Water Audits and Leak Detection, to insure protection of your clean water supply. Our personnel perform sophisticated techniques that require extensive training to avoid contamination and damage to domestic water systems.
Our residential and commercial customers often receive referrals for our services from their local water provider, who trust us to test in accordance with current codes.
Please feel free to consult with your local water provider about the value of locating and repairing leaks on private and public water systems as a part of the effort to conserve water, a valuable natural resource. Some links are below to help you locate additional information.
Left Hand Water District- http://lefthandwater.org/
Longs Peak Water District- http://www.lpwd.org/
Little Thompson Water District- http://www.ltwd.org/
Fort Collins-Loveland Water District- http://www.fclwd.com/
City of Boulder Water Department- http://www.bouldercolorado.gov/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9485&Itemid=3219
East Larimer County Water District- http://elcowater.org/
City of Fort Collins Water Department- http://www.fcgov.com/water/
City of Loveland Water Department- http://www.ci.loveland.co.us/wp/water/main.htm
City of Greeley Water- Home - Water and Sewer
Northern Colorado Water Department- Water Conservation
North Weld County Water District- :: NWCWD.org : North Weld County Water District ::
Central Weld County Water District- Welcome to The Central Weld County Water District
City of Frederick Water Department- Town of Frederick, Colorado - Public Works
City of Firestone Water Department- Town of Firestone-A Community in Motion
City of Platteville Water Department- Public Works
City of Lafayette Water Department- City of Lafayette - Public Works Homepage
City of Erie Water Department- Town of Erie, Colorado: Water Conservation Program
City of Berthoud Water Department- water
City of Wellington Water Department- Town of Wellington
City of Cheyenne Water Department- Cheyenne, WY - Official Website - Water Conservation
City of Laramie Water Department- City of Laramie
City of Fort Morgan Water Department- Fort Morgan, CO - Water
City of Sterling Water Department- Water and Sewer : City of Sterling
City of Estes Park Water Department- Utilities Department
City of Lyons Water Department- Public Works
City of Eaton Water Department- Home
City of Longmont Water Department- Water Utilities, PWNR, City of Longmont, Colorado
City of Windsor Department- Windsor, CO - Official Website - Water Division
City of Evans Water Department- City of Evans, Colorado - Community Web Site
City of Johnstown Water Department- Johnstown, CO - Official Website - Water
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- frequently asked questions
- How should I choose a leak detection specialist? Get answers
- leak facts
- A 1/8 inch hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 2,500 gallons of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- pool safety tips
- Each year, about 260 children under 5 drown in swimming pools. The preventive measures below are essential to protect your family against drowning. Keep your pool safe
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water