- Request Service
To answer your questions or comments, American Leak Detection only collects personal information that you voluntarily provide us with. We do not sell or share this information with any third parties outside of the ALD system.
- Fixing Leaks Saves Water and MoneyThe arrival of spring brings an increase in outdoor activity — including yard chores, deck and...
- Shocking Costs of Sprinkler or Irrigation System LeakageSprinkler or irrigation systems can cause a sudden rise in your monthly water bill when even a small...
- Air In Radiant or Boiler Heating SystemsFolks often assume that air circulating in boiler heating systems ( you know, the air that is trappe...
Counties serviced by this office:
Boulder, Grand, Jackson, Larimer, Logan, Morgan, Phillips, Sedgwick, Washington, Weld, Yuma
Cities serviced by this office:
Akron, Allenspark, Amherst, Anton, Atwood, Ault, Bellvue, Berthoud, Boulder, Briggsdale, Brush, Carr, Coalmont, Cope, Cowdrey, Crook, Dacono, Drake, Eaton, Eckley, Eldorado Springs, Erie, Estes Park, Evans, Firestone, Fleming, Fort Collins, Fort Lupton, Fort Morgan, Fraser, Frederick, Galeton, Gilcrest, Gill, Glen Haven, Granby, Grand Lake, Greeley, Grover, Haxtun, Hereford, Hillrose, Holyoke, Hot Sulphur Springs, Hudson, Hygiene, Idalia, Iliff, Jamestown, Joes, Johnstown, Julesburg, Keenesburg, Kersey, Kirk, Kremmling, La Salle, Lafayette, Laporte, Lindon, Livermore, Log Lane Village, Longmont, Louisville, Loveland, Lucerne, Lyons, Masonville, Mead, Merino, Milliken, Nederland, New Raymer, Niwot, Nunn, Orchard, Otis, Ovid, Padroni, Paoli, Parshall, Peetz, Pierce, Pinecliffe, Platteville, Rand, Red Feather Lakes, Roggen, Sedgwick, Severance, Snyder, Sterling, Stoneham, Tabernash, Timnath, Vernon, Walden, Ward, Weldona, Wellington, Wiggins, Windsor, Winter Park, Woodrow, Wray, Yuma
Zip codes serviced by this office:
80025, 80026, 80027, 80028, 80301, 80302, 80303, 80304, 80305, 80306, 80307, 80308, 80309, 80310, 80314, 80321, 80322, 80323, 80328, 80329, 80430, 80434, 80442, 80446, 80447, 80451, 80455, 80459, 80466, 80468, 80471, 80473, 80478, 80480, 80481, 80482, 80501, 80502, 80503, 80504, 80510, 80511, 80512, 80513, 80514, 80515, 80516, 80517, 80520, 80521, 80522, 80523, 80524, 80525, 80526, 80527, 80528, 80530, 80532, 80533, 80534, 80535, 80536, 80537, 80538, 80539, 80540, 80541, 80542, 80543, 80544, 80545, 80546, 80547, 80549, 80550, 80551, 80553, 80610, 80611, 80612, 80615, 80620, 80621, 80622, 80623, 80624, 80631, 80632, 80633, 80634, 80638, 80639, 80642, 80643, 80644, 80645, 80646, 80648, 80649, 80650, 80651, 80652, 80653, 80654, 80701, 80705, 80720, 80721, 80722, 80723, 80726, 80727, 80728, 80729, 80731, 80732, 80733, 80734, 80735, 80736, 80737, 80740, 80741, 80742, 80743, 80744, 80745, 80746, 80747, 80749, 80750, 80751, 80754, 80755, 80757, 80758, 80759, 80801, 80812, 80822, 80824
Residential Leak Detection Services of Northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming.
Why pay for expensive and destructive digging just to find your leak? Or breaking open walls, ceilings or floors searching for an indoor leak? A spot repair is always less costly than wholesale pipe replacement or expensive, destructive searching for that elusive hidden leak, even with pinholes. With our accurate and non-destructive electronic location of hidden leaks, you can solve your leakage problem for pennies on the dollar. Call about our guaranteed leak detection today.
We accurately locate leakage, using high tech electronics and advanced engineering procedures, on every sort of system you may face.
- Swimming Pools/Spas/Fountains
- Outdoor water lines and water systems
- Sprinkler and other irrigation systems
- Fire suppression lines and systems
- Sewers and concealed domestic water plumbing systems
- Snow melt and ice melt systems, boiler systems, radiant systems and other hydronic heating systems
- Under slabs and basement floors
- Leakage in walls and ceilings
- Well lines, water service lines, water main lines, slab heating systems, compressed air systems, in-floor heating systems
- Sewer Cameras for video inspection.
- Natural Gas leaks, Sewer odor leaks, Propane leaks
- Location of hidden water, sewer, and gas lines and other utilities.
- Locate septic lines and tanks, valve boxes and curb stops, electrical and phone lines.
Call us today for more information or a quote. Your water department uses us to solve their leakage problems and so does your insurance company....because we minimize both property damage and costly repair charges.
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- frequently asked questions
- How should I choose a leak detection specialist? Get answers
- leak facts
- A 1/8 inch hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 2,500 gallons of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- pool safety tips
- Each year, about 260 children under 5 drown in swimming pools. The preventive measures below are essential to protect your family against drowning. Keep your pool safe
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water