Field Technician Opportunities
Current positions are available in the following areas:
- Boston, MA
- New York, NY
- New Haven, CT
- Tulsa, OK
- Western Kansas
- St. Louis, MO - Pool Repairman, Plumber, Technician
- Springfield, MO
- Dayton and Cincinnati, OH
- East Central, FL
- Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
- Houston, TX
- Central Indiana, IN
Provide leak detection and line locating services to clients. Looking for a mechanically oriented and highly motivated person to perform electronic leak detections and plumbing related repairs. Must be able to use mechanical tools, have excellent driving record, good writing and communication skills, with a minimum of a high school education.
- Work outdoors.
- Utilize your interest in mechanics and electronics.
- Great earning potential.
- Most locations offer benefits.
- Going to commercial and residential locations to perform leak detection, and may perform repair work.
- Leak detection on underground piping systems inside and outside buildings, as well as in sewers, swimming pools and spas.
- Various forms of electronic leak detection equipment are used on the job.
- Advance training includes scuba certification, and mastering underground line tracking, video, ultrasonic, infrared and video technologies.
- Valid driver's license
- Good DMV report
- Must be able to swim
- Must be capable of moving or lifting up to 100 pounds.
- Mechanical/electronics background is a plus.
- Experience using power tools.
- Ability to work independently.
- Neat professional appearance.
- Good writing & verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen.
- Familiarity with leak detection or plumbing, and experience in pool and slab work helpful, but not mandatory.
Relevant Work Experience: 1+ to 2 years
Education Level: High School or equivalent
Salary/Wage: Competitive salary, negotiable with experience
If you would like to join the team at American Leak Detection, submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on the left.