- Request Service
To answer your questions or comments, American Leak Detection only collects personal information that you voluntarily provide us with. We do not sell or share this information with any third parties outside of the ALD system.
- ?Water Hogs? are identified through public recordsImagine you are sitting at your kitchen table sporting your bathrobe and fuzzy slippers while sippin...
- Jacksonville Welcomes American Leak DetectionJacksonville residents can finally have real confidence when they go to sleep at night that they won...
Counties serviced by this office:
Baker, Bradford, Clay, Duval, Nassau, Saint Johns, Union
Cities serviced by this office:
Atlantic Beach, Brooker, Bryceville, Callahan, Doctors Inlet, Elkton, Fernandina Beach, FLEMING ISLAND, Glen Saint Mary, Graham, Green Cove Springs, Hampton, Hastings, Hilliard, Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Keystone Heights, Lake Butler, Lake Geneva, Lawtey, Macclenny, Middleburg, Neptune Beach, Olustee, Orange Park, Penney Farms, PONTE VEDRA, Ponte Vedra Beach, Raiford, Saint Augustine, Sanderson, Starke, Worthington Springs, Yulee
Zip codes serviced by this office:
32003, 32004, 32006, 32009, 32011, 32026, 32030, 32033, 32034, 32035, 32040, 32041, 32042, 32043, 32044, 32046, 32050, 32054, 32058, 32063, 32065, 32067, 32068, 32072, 32073, 32079, 32080, 32081, 32082, 32083, 32084, 32085, 32086, 32087, 32091, 32092, 32095, 32097, 32099, 32145, 32160, 32201, 32202, 32203, 32204, 32205, 32206, 32207, 32208, 32209, 32210, 32211, 32212, 32214, 32215, 32216, 32217, 32218, 32219, 32220, 32221, 32222, 32223, 32224, 32225, 32226, 32227, 32228, 32229, 32230, 32231, 32232, 32233, 32234, 32235, 32236, 32237, 32238, 32239, 32240, 32241, 32244, 32245, 32246, 32247, 32250, 32254, 32255, 32256, 32257, 32258, 32259, 32260, 32266, 32267, 32276, 32277, 32290, 32622, 32656, 32697
Residential Leak Detection Services
It takes a blending of expert specialists and quality equipment to detect hidden leaks. With our extensive training programs and state-of-the-art equipment we have saved homeowners billions of gallons of water. By utilizing our methods, not only are we saving water, but saving homeowners millions of dollars in costly property damage and destruction as well.
While it is true that leaks are more common in older properties, newer properties can have problems too. Poor construction and corrosion and in many cases, ground movement can cause unexpected pipe damage at any time. If undetected, the problem threatens property and makes repairs more costly.
- Arrive when scheduled
- Respect you & your property
- Clean before leaving premises
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- frequently asked questions
- How should I choose a leak detection specialist? Get answers
- leak facts
- A 1/8 inch hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 2,500 gallons of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- pool safety tips
- Each year, about 260 children under 5 drown in swimming pools. The preventive measures below are essential to protect your family against drowning. Keep your pool safe
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water