- Request Service
To answer your questions or comments, American Leak Detection only collects personal information that you voluntarily provide us with. We do not sell or share this information with any third parties outside of the ALD system.
- Palm Beach Location Dons Pink Bras in Support of Breast Cancer ResearchWho says real men don?t wear pink? There is nothing the corporate office loves to see more than our ...
- ?Water Hogs? are identified through public recordsImagine you are sitting at your kitchen table sporting your bathrobe and fuzzy slippers while sippin...
- Local Entrepreneurs Receives Quality Customer Service ? 3rd 4+ Trucks Award at American Leak Detection ConferenceJupiter, FL (Grassroots Newswire) April 14, 2010 – Bill and Karen Peterson, owners of American...
Counties serviced by this office:
Martin, PALM BEACH, Saint Lucie
Cities serviced by this office:
Belle Glade, Boca Raton, BOYNTON BEACH, Bryant, Canal Point, Delray Beach, Fort Pierce, Hobe Sound, Indiantown, Jensen Beach, Jupiter, Lake Harbor, Lake Worth, Loxahatchee, North Palm Beach, Pahokee, Palm Beach, Palm City, Port Saint Lucie, Port Salerno, South Bay, Stuart, West Palm Beach
Zip codes serviced by this office:
33401, 33402, 33403, 33404, 33405, 33406, 33407, 33408, 33409, 33410, 33411, 33412, 33413, 33414, 33415, 33416, 33417, 33418, 33419, 33420, 33421, 33422, 33424, 33425, 33426, 33427, 33428, 33429, 33430, 33431, 33432, 33433, 33434, 33435, 33436, 33437, 33438, 33439, 33444, 33445, 33446, 33447, 33448, 33449, 33454, 33455, 33458, 33459, 33460, 33461, 33462, 33463, 33464, 33465, 33466, 33467, 33468, 33469, 33470, 33472, 33473, 33474, 33475, 33476, 33477, 33478, 33480, 33481, 33482, 33483, 33484, 33486, 33487, 33488, 33493, 33496, 33497, 33498, 33499, 34945, 34946, 34947, 34948, 34949, 34950, 34951, 34952, 34953, 34954, 34956, 34957, 34958, 34979, 34981, 34982, 34983, 34984, 34985, 34986, 34987, 34988, 34990, 34991, 34992, 34994, 34995, 34996, 34997
Residential Leak Detection and Repair serving Martin, Palm Beach, and St. Lucie Counties, Florida
With our extensive training programs and state-of-the-art equipment we have saved homeowners billions of gallons of water.
Swimming pool leak detection services
- Swimming pool structure test - We test your pool’s structure for leaking with a visual inspection by diving the pool.
- Swimming pool plumbing test - We isolate your plumbing system and test for pressure drops in each line to verify that each pipe is leak free.
Swimming pool leak detection checklist
- Before having a leak detection performed, verify your rate of water loss. Use the bucket test and the water loss calculator to determine your rate of water loss.
- Before the leak specialist arrives to perform the leak detection, your pool should be clean and clear, at the normal full level. Cloudy water is a sign of bacterial infestation and the pool should not be entered by anyone.
- Information needed to give an accurate swimming pool leak detection quote:
- How many pumps and skimmers does the pool have?
- Is a spa or water feature attached?
- What are the construction materials? Gunite, vinyl, fiberglass, pebbletech, or above-ground?
- What is your pool's chemical system? Chlorine or salt-water system?
- Is there an auto-fill system?
- Is there an automatic cleaning system? If so, what kind?
- How many light fixtures are in the pool or spa?
Swimming pool repair services
Concrete/gunite, vinyl, and fiberglass are the three main types of in-ground swimming pool materials. Each is vulnerable to different forms of leaks and requires various methods to repair.
Swimming pool plumbing repairs
Leaks found in the pool’s plumbing lines and are most often due to corrosion or ground movement. Our experienced professionals routinely find and repair leaks in the pool’s plumbing system.
Potable water line leak detection and repair services
Leaks are accurately located in an non-invasive fashion to reduce your remedial costs of repair.
- Service line - leaks typically occur between the meter and the home.
- Hot and cold water lines - if you have a hot spot on your floor, you may have a hot water line leak.
- Repair options - after a potable water line leak has been located, we will provide you options for repairs. An estimate will be provided and need approval by you before we proceed with the repair.
Cause and origin investigation of “mystery” leaks
Do you have water intrusion on your property, but can’t find the source of the water?
We will investigate and report to you the source and origin of the “mystery” leak that has you stumped.
- Arrive when scheduled
- Respect you & your property
- Clean before leaving premises
- As a Community Association Service Provider (CASP) we subscribe to the CASP code of ethics. This assures you'll receive trustworthy advice not influenced by "referral fees" or "kickbacks".
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- frequently asked questions
- How should I choose a leak detection specialist? Get answers
- leak facts
- A 1/8 inch hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 2,500 gallons of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- pool safety tips
- Each year, about 260 children under 5 drown in swimming pools. The preventive measures below are essential to protect your family against drowning. Keep your pool safe
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water