- Request Service
To answer your questions or comments, American Leak Detection only collects personal information that you voluntarily provide us with. We do not sell or share this information with any third parties outside of the ALD system.
- ?Water Hogs? are identified through public recordsImagine you are sitting at your kitchen table sporting your bathrobe and fuzzy slippers while sippin...
- American Leak Detection featured on WMBF NewsWMBF News in Myrtle Beach ran a segment on leaks for Fix A Leak Weak. Edwards says there are some qu...
Counties serviced by this office:
Bryan, Chatham, Liberty
Cities serviced by this office:
Allenhurst, Bloomingdale, Ellabell, Fleming, Fort Stewart, Hinesville, Midway, Pembroke, Pooler, Riceboro, Richmond Hill, Savannah, Tybee Island, Walthourville
Zip codes serviced by this office:
31301, 31302, 31308, 31309, 31310, 31313, 31314, 31315, 31320, 31321, 31322, 31323, 31324, 31328, 31333, 31401, 31402, 31403, 31404, 31405, 31406, 31407, 31408, 31409, 31410, 31411, 31412, 31414, 31415, 31416, 31418, 31419, 31420, 31421, 31422, 31498, 31499
No noise. No mess. No destruction.
Prevent leaks, avoid digging and unnecessary damage to property.
Your Solution For In-Place Pipe Restoration
We Understand Your Plumbing Problems:
- Pinhole leaks & failing copper
- Low water flow & encrusted galvanized
- Discolored water
- Lead & copper contaminants
We Can Provide You A New, Non-invasive Solution - the ePIPE Solution:
- We dry and clean the pipes with our equipment
- We then apply the patented ePIPE process - which seals and protects the piping systems from future corrosion.
American Leak Detection - helping homeowners since 1974. Our newest offering to help you is ePIPE. It is based on “in-place” pipe restoration technology. That’s right, pipes are restored right within the walls, without tearing them out.
This proven technology has been used by plumbers, the US Government, hospitals, universities, major hotels, resort facilities, apartments and industrial facilities.
The patented ePIPE system, US Patent #7160574, restores piping systems in place with virtually no destruction when compared to a repipe. Your newly restored pipes are protected from corrosion and leaks.
Once restored, your pipes will no longer leach lead or copper contaminants. Your water stays clean and safe to drink.
CALL US FIRST!
This service is provided by participating offices only. Please contact your local office to find out if they provide ePipe services.
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- frequently asked questions
- How should I choose a leak detection specialist? Get answers
- leak facts
- A 1/8 inch hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 2,500 gallons of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- pool safety tips
- Each year, about 260 children under 5 drown in swimming pools. The preventive measures below are essential to protect your family against drowning. Keep your pool safe
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water