Infrared Leak Detection
What You Can’t See May Be Costing You
If hidden leaks go undetected, the problem threatens property values, utility costs increase and repairs are more costly.
Setting Standards for Building Diagnostics
Builders will benefit from Infrared Leak Detection, a powerful and non-invasive means of monitoring and diagnosing the condition of buildings. In most cases, we can instantly find the ultimate source with little or no physical disassembly of the premises and minimal disturbance of inhabitants.
Our complete infrared building diagnosis will:
- Detect water leaks and their origin - walls, flooring, roof
- Detect plumbing issues - blockages
- Detect electrical “hot spots” which can cause potential fire hazards
- Detect pest & rodent nests
- Detect moisture that cannot be physically reached with moisture meters
- Check energy efficiency - for heating & cooling loss through windows, walls and insulation
- Verify heating & cooling systems operations
- Locate HVAC problem areas - loose, ill-fitting or disconnected fittings
- Document restoration conditions
Results are captured and documented into professional reports, providing tangible proof of our findings that can become important for repair verification and insurance purposes.
- Arrive when scheduled
- Respect you & your property
- Clean before leaving premises
Contact us today.