Have you ever noticed you hear water running with no water on, a high water bill or gas bill for no reason? Some customers also noticed a hot spot in their floor or wet carpet. Instead of opening walls, floor, tile or even marble. American Leak Detection can locate your leaks without creating damage to your house or property.
1.) Non Invasive solution to locate underground leaks. Our slogan says it best “Leak Detection Without Destruction.” We are the World leader in accurate, non-destructive detection of all types of leaks including hidden water and sewer leaks. Our State of the art equipment allows us to locate leaks on plumbing systems through audio listening devices. We also are able to trace and locate the underground pipe as long as it is a metal pipe.
• Example: Have you ever had a company come out and repair a problem to later find out the actual problem is not repaired and now it is hard to get that company back out. ALD give guarantees where no matter what the reason is we will come back out at no additional charge under the guarantee.
2.) Quality work that we stand behind: Our residential detection and repair comes with guarantee on all of our work. We offer a 30 day guarantee on leak detection and a 5 year guarantee on repairs.
• Example: Homeowners usually are not expecting a water leak so when it does happen who do you call: a local plumber (who you know nothing about), handy man or ask a neighbor. ALD has the newest equipment and extensively trained technicians that go through a rigorous 2 year training course before they are approved to work on their own.
3.) Experience and Resources: We’re the Original Leak Specialist with more than 35 years of experience, state-of-the-art equipment, and ongoing research and development for new leak detection technology and techniques.
• When a customer gets quoted a price, they expect that company to honor that price and not try to keep up selling them. With ALD we have set rate prices (except irrigation, gas or commercial leaks) for our residential leak detection.
4.) Upfront Pricing: We find our customers prefer an accurate price based on us accurately inspecting the situation and making recommendations. Many service companies will quote any price over the phone because they know people may be shopping for the lowest price. Therefore, many phone quotes are inaccurate and change after a technician sees the job. We feel this method is Not Fair to customers. After speaking with our office, you will know up-front what your cost will be to detect and locate the leak. Once we locate the leak, our technicians will give you a couple different type of estimates for the repair. Which all repairs, come with a 5 year guarantee.
5.) New Features and the latest technology: Some plumbers and contractors in this industry tend to do the jobs they are comfortable with in their skill set. We are highly trained on all of the newest technologies of leak repairs to help minimize the least amount of damage to your home or property. Here are a few of the newest services available.
Epipe repair: Non Invasive solution to repair leaks on copper water lines w/o damage
Trenchless Pipe Repair: Repair old broken sewer lines with minimal damage
Leak-O-Pod: Verifies water loss or gain in 20 minutes (pool & spa)
Post Tension locators: Locate underground slab post tension cables for repairs
FLIR Thermal Camera: Thermal imaging for rain related leaks
Aqua Pex: Cross-linked polyethylene (pex) tubing for hot and cold potable water service
The mission of American Leak Detection is to find leaks in a manner that is non-invasive, efficient and environmentally sound.
We will give prompt, professional and courteous service to all customers, while providing the best leak detection services in the world.
We understand here at “American Leak Detection” that your home is probably your biggest investment. Also plumbing leaks are usually not expected so you are sometime put in a uncomfortable, vulnerable, unexpected situation. Because of this we always send out courteous, knowledgeable and professional technicians that will respect your house while we are on your property. We go as far as wearing protective booties on our boots, lay down tarps, paper and plastic so we do not damage your property to keep our work area as clean as possible.
• Respect you & your property
• Clean before leaving premises