Accurate leak detection requires a combination of two things:
- Specially trained experts: Our technicians have completed the industry's most extensive training program and are highly skilled to accurately locate the most difficult leaks, without unnecessary destruction.
- Quality equipment: American Leak Detection has taken its job a step further by implementing its own proprietary methods and technology to ensure the most non-invasive leak detection possible.
Five reasons you can depend on American Leak Detection:
- Non-invasive: Our slogan says it best "Leak Detection Without Destruction." We are the World leader in the accurate, most non-destructive detection of all types of leaks including hidden water leaks.
- Experience and Resources: We're the Original Leak Specialist with more than 35 years of experience, state-of-the-art equipment, and ongoing research and development for new leak detection technology and techniques.
- Save Money: Our non-invasive methods assure a timely and economical outcome and ensure that damage to property is eliminated or reduced.
- Upfront Pricing: Our customers prefer an accurate, up front price based on us accurately evaluating the situation and making recommendations. Many service companies will quote any price over the phone because they know people may be shopping for the lowest price. Therefore, many phone quotes are inaccurate and change after a technician sees the job. We feel this method is Not Fair to customers. After speaking with our office, you will know before hiring us what your cost will be to detect the leak.
- Licensed-Insured: Have peace of mind knowing that we have been thoroughly checked and are licensed and insured.
We also offer:
- FLIR Thermal Camera (Rain Related Leaks): If you are experiencing water intrusion issues, infrared can help locate the entry point and identify damage before it becomes visible to the naked eye.
- Leak Vue: The newest technology breakthrough, Leak Vue verifies pool/spa water loss or gain in as little as 20 minutes. This cuts the 24 hour bucket test down to 20 minutes.
- AquaPEX Piping: AquaPEX tubing is cross-linked polyethylene (PEX) tubing used for hot and cold potable water service/distribution and is known for its superior flexibility, durability and stable cost characteristics.
At American Leak Detection of Central Carolina we welcome you to call us - we are true problem solvers and look forward to helping you quickly and painlessly resolve your leak issue. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance. Please read the reviews below and call us at 800-722-5215 to schedule an appointment.
Our service area includes Central Carolina/Greenville-Wilmington including Raleigh, Cary, Garner, Apex, Fayetteville, Durham, Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Fort Bragg, Morehead City & surrounding areas. areas.