- Request Service
- American Leak Detection Team Members Receive Accolades During Annual ConventionHundreds of individual American Leak Detection owners gathered from across the globe in November for...
- ?Water Hogs? are identified through public recordsImagine you are sitting at your kitchen table sporting your bathrobe and fuzzy slippers while sippin...
- American Leak Detection locates massive Roseburg leak, city may rehire for future analysisAmerican Leak Detection technician Dan Schaffner spent three days diligently surveying 20 miles of p...
Commercial Leak Detection Services
American Leak Detection of Oregon and Southwest Washington provides leak detection to business and commercial sites as well as residential and municipal. We work with many businesses every day locating leaks so that their on-staff plumber can go in and perform the repair. Our technicians utilize helium an inert gas which they induce into the lines in order to pin-point where the leak is coming from, which many companies are just now beginning to utilize. This enables our technicians to have the ability to detect many hard to find leaks such as those in pipes running under concrete or asphalt, which is typically what we deal with a lot on commercial job sites.
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- frequently asked questions
- How should I choose a leak detection specialist? Get answers
- leak facts
- A 1/8 inch hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 2,500 gallons of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- pool safety tips
- Each year, about 260 children under 5 drown in swimming pools. The preventive measures below are essential to protect your family against drowning. Keep your pool safe
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water