Residential Leak Detection Services
You Deserve More Than a Plumber!
Don’t settle - call for hi-tech, highly trained leak & repair specialists.
- Our Promise
- We show up on time – not within a two-hour window. Our highly trained specialists are not only excellent at non-invasively locating hidden leaks, but repairing all types of plumbing. We handle many common plumbing problems, plus offer complete re-pipes as well. Our Original Leak Specialists pledge to respect you and your property, and will clean up after themselves so you don’t have to.
- Water Leak
- A dripping faucet is an annoyance, while a leak in a hidden pipe is a nightmare. American Leak Detection’s highly trained technicians use our own non-invasive leak detection equipment to accurately locate the leak to save time, money and avoid unnecessary property damage. We also repair the specific location of the leak, or the whole system if needed including re-routes and re-pipes. Ask about our home Leak Defense System.
- Pool / Spa Leak
- If your pool or spa is losing water, it’s probably from structural cracks or plumbing defects. If the water level drops by more than 1/4” in 24 hours, the auto-fill constantly releases water or algae forms too soon after a chemical treatment, try our 24-hour bucket test yourself (directions are on our website) or call us to test electronically with our patented LeakVue™ – the newest technology breakthrough that verifies water loss or gain in as little as fifteen minutes. We’ve been preventing unforeseen damage for years and we provide all pool plumbing repairs including skimmers, auto-fill, and jet replacements.
- ePIPE® - Our newest service!
- When you’re looking for a solution to plumbing problems such as pinhole leaks or low water flow, this epoxy lined piping system is based on ‘in-place’ pipe restoration technology. We can restore a single line, with virtually no destruction. This proven ePIPE system is both NSF and IAPMO approved. Once restored, the pipe is protected from corrosion and leaks. ePIPE has been used throughout the United States in hotels, hospitals, and schools, not to mention thousands of homes and apartments.
- Gas Leak
- When you smell gas, don’t mess around...call us right away. American Leak Detection is certified, endorsed and recommended for all types of gas piping system leak locations and repairs. We also install seismic gas shut-offs. Hiring the right specialist assures a timely, accurate outcome.
- Blocked Sewer
- With our video sewer cameras we can inspect, locate, and record exactly what is occurring in your sewer lines. Root intrusion, cracks and other damage can be repaired or replaced with trenchless piping. With trenchless pipe replacement, the process takes about half the time than traditional trenching takes to replace underground lines, and the pipes are replaced with material that will last a lifetime. This is done quickly and with little or no disruption to your property.
- Arrive when scheduled
- Respect you & your property
- Clean before leaving premises