We show up on time – not within a two-hour window. Our highly trained specialists are not only excellent at non-invasively locating hidden leaks, but repairing all types of plumbing. We handle many common plumbing problems, plus offer complete re-pipes as well. Our Original Leak Specialists pledge to respect you and your property, and will clean up after themselves so you don’t have to. Please call us at 909-820-6555 to schedule an appointment for leak detection.
Accurate leak detection requires a combination of two things:
- Specially trained experts: Our technicians have completed the industry's most extensive training program and are highly skilled to accurately locate the most difficult leaks, without destruction.
- Quality equipment: American Leak Detection has taken its job a step further by implementing its own proprietary methods and technology to ensure the most non-invasive leak detection possible.
Five reason you can depend on American Leak Detection:
- Non-invasive: Our slogan says it best "Leak Detection Without Unnecessary Destruction." We are the World leader in the accurate, most non-destructive detection of all types of leaks including hidden water and sewer leaks.
- Experience and Resources: We're the Original Leak Specialist with more than 35 years of experience, state-of-the-art equipment, and ongoing research and development for new leak detection technology and techniques.
- Save Money: Our non-invasive methods assure a timely and economical outcome and ensure that damage to property is eliminated or reduced.
- Upfront Pricing: Our customers prefer an accurate, up front price based on us accurately inspecting the situation and making recommendations. Many service companies will quote any price over the phone because they know people may be shopping for the lowest price. Therefore, many phone quotes are inaccurate and change after a technician sees the job. We feel this method is Not Fair to customers. After speaking with our office, you will know before hiring us what your cost will be to detect the leak.
- Licensed-Insured: Have peace of mind knowing that we have been thoroughly checked and are licensed and insured.
Have a Water Leak?
A dripping faucet is an annoyance, while a leak in a hidden pipe is a nightmare. American Leak Detection’s highly trained technicians use our own non-invasive leak detection equipment to accurately locate the leak to save time, money and avoid unnecessary property damage. We also repair the specific location of the leak, or the whole system if needed including re-routes and re-pipes. Ask about our home Leak Defense System.
Suspect an Irrigation Leak?
Irrigation leaks seem harmless, but over time they can cost home owners and maintenance people problems. Loss of landscaping due to erosion and damage to outdoor small-structural, such as stepping stones or retaining walls.
Is your Pool or Spa Leaking?
If your pool or spa is losing water, it’s probably from structural cracks orplumbing defects. If the water level drops by more than 1/4” in 24 hours, the auto-fill constantly releases water or algae forms too soon after a chemical treatment, try our 24-hour bucket test yourself (directions are on our website) or call us to test electronically with our patented LeakVue™ – the newest technology breakthrough that verifies water loss or gain in as little as fifteen minutes. We’ve been preventing unforeseen damage for years and we provide all pool plumbing repairs including skimmers, auto-fill, and jet replacements.
Concerned about a Gas Leak?
When you smell gas, don’t mess around...call us right away. American Leak Detection is certified, endorsed and recommended for all types of gas piping system leak locations and repairs. We also install seismic gas shut-offs. Hiring the right specialist assures a timely, accurate outcome.
Do you have a Blocked Sewer?
With our video sewer cameras we can inspect, locate, and record exactly what is occurring in your sewer lines. Root intrusion, cracks and other damage can be repaired or replaced with trenchless piping. With trenchless pipe replacement, the process takes about half the time than traditional trenching takes to replace underground lines, and the pipes are replaced with material that will last a lifetime. This is done quickly and with little or no disruption to your property.
We look forward to helping you resolve your leak issue. Please call us at 909-820-6555 to schedule an appointment for leak detection.
Our service area includes San Bernardino, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Redlands and surrounding areas.