Residential Leak Detection Services
You Deserve More Than a Plumber!
Don’t settle - call for hi-tech, highly trained leak & repair specialists.
- Our Promise
- We show up on time – not within a two-hour window. Our highly trained specialists are not only excellent at non-invasively locating hidden leaks, but repairing all types of plumbing. We handle many common plumbing problems, plus offer complete re-pipes as well. Our Original Leak Specialists pledge to respect you and your property, and will clean up after themselves so you don’t have to.
- Water Leak
- A dripping faucet is an annoyance, while a leak in a hidden pipe is a nightmare. American Leak Detection’s highly trained technicians use our own non-invasive leak detection equipment to accurately locate the leak to save time, money and avoid unnecessary property damage. We also repair the specific location of the leak, or the whole system if needed including re-routes and re-pipes. Ask about our home Leak Defense System.
- Pool / Spa Leak
- If your pool or spa is losing water, it’s probably from structural cracks or plumbing defects. If the water level drops by more than 1/4” in 24 hours, the auto-fill constantly releases water or algae forms too soon after a chemical treatment, try our 24-hour bucket test yourself (directions are on our website) or call us to test electronically with our patented LeakVue™ – the newest technology breakthrough that verifies water loss or gain in as little as fifteen minutes. We’ve been preventing unforeseen damage for years and we provide all pool plumbing repairs including skimmers, auto-fill, and jet replacements.
- ePIPE® - Our newest service!
- When you’re looking for a solution to plumbing problems such as pinhole leaks or low water flow, this epoxy lined piping system is based on ‘in-place’ pipe restoration technology. We can restore a single line, with virtually no destruction. This proven ePIPE system is both NSF and IAPMO approved. Once restored, the pipe is protected from corrosion and leaks. ePIPE has been used throughout the United States in hotels, hospitals, and schools, not to mention thousands of homes and apartments.
- Gas Leak
- When you smell gas, don’t mess around...call us right away. American Leak Detection is certified, endorsed and recommended for all types of gas piping system leak locations and repairs. We also install seismic gas shut-offs. Hiring the right specialist assures a timely, accurate outcome.
- Blocked Sewer
- With our video sewer cameras we can inspect, locate, and record exactly what is occurring in your sewer lines. Root intrusion, cracks and other damage can be repaired or replaced with trenchless piping. With trenchless pipe replacement, the process takes about half the time than traditional trenching takes to replace underground lines, and the pipes are replaced with material that will last a lifetime. This is done quickly and with little or no disruption to your property.
- Arrive when scheduled
- Respect you & your property
- Clean before leaving premises
Excellent & Impressive Service - Wendy & Rob
Dear Mr. Carter:
I wanted to drop you a note to commend you and your staff on the excellent service that I received during a recent service call.
I am the executor of the estate of a longtime friend, and I am in the process of selling her property in Rialto. Last week, when I cancelled the pool service, I was informed that the pool had a leak. This was quite disturbing, as we are in the final stages of escrow. The pool serviceman connected me with a pool repair contractor. This individual was making wild assumptions about the repair of the pool with estimates of thousands of dollars. Furthermore, he wanted what seemed to be an excessive fee to detect the leak. Basically, I felt that I was being scammed. My only obligation is to ensure that any leak in the pool is corrected. That's when I decided to contact your company.
Wendy was the representative who took my call. Not only was she knowledgeable and very pleasant, but she also arranged for my service call in an efficient manner. Right out of the gate, I was impressed.
Rob, the technician, arrived as scheduled. He was very professional and quite personable. He had an excellent attitude and assured me that he would get to the bottom of the problem with the pool. He took the time to explain the procedures that he was performing, and he continued to update me with what he was finding. The bottom line is that his manner made me feel at ease - I felt that I could trust him to provide me with accurate information. He was there to diagnose the real problem - not to sell me on unrelated repairs.
In the end, the problem was not as bad as it could have been. Rob gave me an estimate for the repairs. Frankly, because of how I was treated, I agreed to have your company do the work - no other estimates necessary.
Customers are quick to complain about poor service. I prefer to extend immediate gratitude for excellent service. The repair to the pool is scheduled for this Friday, and I'm sure that Rob will do an excellent job. Rest assured that if in the future I require any of the services that your company provides, I will call you. Furthermore, I will recommend your services to my business colleagues. This was an excellent experience!
Franchisee, Del Taco