- Request Service
To answer your questions or comments, American Leak Detection only collects personal information that you voluntarily provide us with. We do not sell or share this information with any third parties outside of the ALD system.
- Don?t Let the Holiday Season be Anything but JoyfulLocal American Leak Detection business offers insight on how leaks in the home can wreak havoc on th...
- Local Leak Expert Offers Advice on Water Conservation
- Local Leak Expert Offers Advice for Post-Earthquake Check-upsAmerican Leak Detection offers tips for leaks caused by earthquakes Palm Springs, CA – You nev...
Counties serviced by this office:
Riverside, San Bernardino
Cities serviced by this office:
Alta Loma, Bloomington, Blythe, Bryn Mawr, Cathedral City, Colton, FONTANA, Grand Terrace, Highland, Indio, LA QUINTA, Loma Linda, Lytle Creek, Mentone, North Palm Springs, Patton, Phelan, Pioneertown, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, San Bernardino, Upland, Wrightwood, Yucaipa, Yucca Valley
Zip codes serviced by this office:
91701, 91730, 91737, 91739, 91784, 91785, 91786, 92202, 92226, 92235, 92247, 92248, 92258, 92268, 92286, 92313, 92316, 92318, 92324, 92329, 92331, 92334, 92335, 92336, 92337, 92346, 92350, 92354, 92357, 92358, 92359, 92369, 92371, 92373, 92374, 92375, 92376, 92377, 92397, 92399, 92401, 92402, 92403, 92404, 92405, 92406, 92407, 92408, 92410, 92411, 92412, 92413, 92414, 92415, 92418, 92423, 92424, 92427
Residential Leak Detection Services
You Deserve More Than a Plumber!
Don’t settle - call for hi-tech, highly trained leak & repair specialists.
- Our Promise
- We show up on time – not within a two-hour window. Our highly trained specialists are not only excellent at non-invasively locating hidden leaks, but repairing all types of plumbing. We handle many common plumbing problems, plus offer complete re-pipes as well. Our Original Leak Specialists pledge to respect you and your property, and will clean up after themselves so you don’t have to.
- Water Leak
- A dripping faucet is an annoyance, while a leak in a hidden pipe is a nightmare. American Leak Detection’s highly trained technicians use our own non-invasive leak detection equipment to accurately locate the leak to save time, money and avoid unnecessary property damage. We also repair the specific location of the leak, or the whole system if needed including re-routes and re-pipes. Ask about our home Leak Defense System.
- Pool / Spa Leak
- If your pool or spa is losing water, it’s probably from structural cracks or plumbing defects. If the water level drops by more than 1/4” in 24 hours, the auto-fill constantly releases water or algae forms too soon after a chemical treatment, try our 24-hour bucket test yourself (directions are on our website) or call us to test electronically with our patented LeakVue™ – the newest technology breakthrough that verifies water loss or gain in as little as fifteen minutes. We’ve been preventing unforeseen damage for years and we provide all pool plumbing repairs including skimmers, auto-fill, and jet replacements.
- ePIPE® - Our newest service!
- When you’re looking for a solution to plumbing problems such as pinhole leaks or low water flow, this epoxy lined piping system is based on ‘in-place’ pipe restoration technology. We can restore a single line, with virtually no destruction. This proven ePIPE system is both NSF and IAPMO approved. Once restored, the pipe is protected from corrosion and leaks. ePIPE has been used throughout the United States in hotels, hospitals, and schools, not to mention thousands of homes and apartments.
- Gas Leak
- When you smell gas, don’t mess around...call us right away. American Leak Detection is certified, endorsed and recommended for all types of gas piping system leak locations and repairs. We also install seismic gas shut-offs. Hiring the right specialist assures a timely, accurate outcome.
- Blocked Sewer
- With our video sewer cameras we can inspect, locate, and record exactly what is occurring in your sewer lines. Root intrusion, cracks and other damage can be repaired or replaced with trenchless piping. With trenchless pipe replacement, the process takes about half the time than traditional trenching takes to replace underground lines, and the pipes are replaced with material that will last a lifetime. This is done quickly and with little or no disruption to your property.
- Arrive when scheduled
- Respect you & your property
- Clean before leaving premises
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- frequently asked questions
- How should I choose a leak detection specialist? Get answers
- leak facts
- A 1/8 inch hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 2,500 gallons of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- pool safety tips
- Each year, about 260 children under 5 drown in swimming pools. The preventive measures below are essential to protect your family against drowning. Keep your pool safe
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water