- Request Service
To answer your questions or comments, American Leak Detection only collects personal information that you voluntarily provide us with. We do not sell or share this information with any third parties outside of the ALD system.
Counties serviced by this office:
Beaufort, Berkeley, Charleston, Colleton, Dorchester, Hampton, Jasper
Cities serviced by this office:
Adams Run, Awendaw, Beaufort, Bethera, Bluffton, Bonneau, Brunson, Canadys, Charleston, Charleston AFB, Coosawatchie, Cordesville, Cottageville, Crocketville, Cross, Dale, Daufuskie Island, Dorchester, Early Branch, Edisto Island, Estill, Folly Beach, Furman, Garnett, Gifford, Goose Creek, Green Pond, Grover, Hampton, Hardeeville, Harleyville, Hilton Head Island, Hollywood, Huger, Islandton, Isle of Palms, Jacksonboro, Jamestown, Johns Island, Ladson, LADYS ISLAND, Lobeco, Lodge, Luray, Mc Clellanville, Miley, Moncks Corner, Mount Pleasant, North Charleston, OKATIE, Pineland, Pineville, Pinopolis, Port Royal, Ravenel, Reevesville, Ridgeland, Ridgeville, Round O, Ruffin, Russellville, Saint George, Saint Helena Island, Saint Stephen, Scotia, Seabrook, Sheldon, Smoaks, Sullivans Island, Summerville, Tillman, Varnville, Wadmalaw Island, Walterboro, Williams, Yemassee
Zip codes serviced by this office:
29082, 29401, 29402, 29403, 29404, 29405, 29406, 29407, 29409, 29410, 29412, 29413, 29414, 29415, 29416, 29417, 29418, 29419, 29420, 29422, 29423, 29424, 29425, 29426, 29429, 29430, 29431, 29433, 29434, 29435, 29436, 29437, 29438, 29439, 29445, 29446, 29447, 29448, 29449, 29450, 29451, 29452, 29453, 29455, 29456, 29457, 29458, 29461, 29464, 29465, 29466, 29468, 29469, 29470, 29471, 29472, 29474, 29475, 29476, 29477, 29479, 29481, 29482, 29483, 29484, 29485, 29487, 29488, 29492, 29493, 29901, 29902, 29903, 29904, 29905, 29906, 29907, 29909, 29910, 29911, 29912, 29913, 29914, 29915, 29916, 29918, 29920, 29921, 29922, 29923, 29924, 29925, 29926, 29927, 29928, 29929, 29931, 29932, 29933, 29934, 29935, 29936, 29938, 29939, 29940, 29941, 29943, 29944, 29945
Insurance Claim Investigation
Homeowners with a leak problem inside their home may want to check with their insurance carrier for possible coverage of this issue.
Claim Adjusters will be supplied the full report with cause, original and estimated duration of the water leak promptly and accurately.
When clients call requesting help because they've discovered a water or sewer leak, your primary concerns are to obtain fast, efficient service and to reduce the cost for detection and repairs. American Leak Detection's minimally invasive service will reduce you restoration costs.
Nine reasons to contact us NOW for quick, cost effective action:
- Fast results > Superior equipment isolates the source quickly
- Verification > Detected source and origin report on every job, Call the adjuster with results from the site.
- Save Money > Methods ensure that damage to property is minimal.
- Confirmation > Recorded video inspection of sewer line verifies pipeline integrity and isolates problem.
- Confidence > backed by over 30 years of experience and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Email reports > All report can be e-mailed to the adjusters and also our technicians
- Call Adjusters from the site > Our technicians Call from the site with the results of our detection on every job.
- Photos > Upon request we can provide as many pictures as needed from the detection and we can also video tape sewer detections. Pictures always include the front of the house, plus 3-4 pictures of any problems.
- Retest After Repairs > After every repair our technician retest the system to ensure that our leak repair is holding and that there are no other leaks.
WE OFFER A 30 DAY GUARANTEE ON RESIDENTIAL LEAK DETECTION & A 2 YEAR GUARANTEE ON ALL REPAIRS
Insurance companies that use American Leak Detection:
- AAA Insurance
- AIMS Insurance
- Allied Insurance
- Allstate Insurance
- American Security Insurance
- Ameriprise Insurance
- Amica Insurance
- Balboa Insurance
- Encompass Insurance
- Farmers Insurance
- Fidelity National Insurance
- First American Insurance
- GMAC Insurance
- Hartford Insurance
- Horace Mann Insurance
- Kemper Insurance
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Met-life Insurance
- Nationwide Insurance
- Pacific Specialty Insurance
- Prudential Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- State Farm Insurance
- Tavelers Insurance
Arrive when scheduled
- Respect the customer & their property
- Accurately locate the problem
- Make suggestions for repair
- Clean up before leaving premises
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- frequently asked questions
- How should I choose a leak detection specialist? Get answers
- leak facts
- A 1/8 inch hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 2,500 gallons of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- pool safety tips
- Each year, about 260 children under 5 drown in swimming pools. The preventive measures below are essential to protect your family against drowning. Keep your pool safe
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water