Call to request service
- Request Service
Leak Detection - Municipal Service
Our technicians provide complete leak surveys on water distribution systems using state-of-the-art equipment, including advanced correlation technology. When hidden leaks go undetected, the problem threatens infrastructure, your utility costs increase and repairs become more costly.
Reduce non-revenue water
Save on production costs such as pumping rates and raw water treatment.
Stop damage to streets, other underground utilities and basements from distribution system leakage.
Reduce repair costs
Accurate electronic location of leaks, even when water is surfacing, can reduce the cost of repairs. Many have chased surfacing water in the past, only to find the leak 50 or 100 feet away. We save labor, equipment, time and materials.
Avoid system contamination
Leaks can, under certain high flow conditions such as hydrant use, actually siphon contaminated groundwater into the leaking water main. No one wants to issue a boil order for their system.
Test both sides of the meter
Technicians will test your distribution system and your customers' service lines. It's a good business practice for you and a great service for your customers.
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- frequently asked questions
- How should I choose a leak detection specialist? Get answers
- leak facts
- A 1/8 inch hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 2,500 gallons of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- pool safety tips
- Each year, about 260 children under 5 drown in swimming pools. The preventive measures below are essential to protect your family against drowning. Keep your pool safe
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water