- Request Service
To answer your questions or comments, American Leak Detection only collects personal information that you voluntarily provide us with. We do not sell or share this information with any third parties outside of the ALD system.
- East Tennessee team locates mountain resort?s mystery leak causing massive water billsLeak ?detection? may be a part of our name, but most jobs don?t require as much detective work and m...
- Local Entrepreneurs Receives Quality Customer Service ? 1st 2-3 Trucks Award at American Leak Detection ConferenceKnoxville, TN (Grassroots Newswire) April 14, 2010 – Jeff and Trina Deel, owners of American L...
- Local Entrepreneurs Receives Most Improved Overall Award at American Leak Detection ConferenceKnoxville, TN (Grassroots Newswire) April 14, 2010 – Jeff and Trina Deel, owners of American L...
Counties serviced by this office:
Anderson, Blount, Campbell, Carter, Claiborne, Cocke, Cumberland, Fentress, Grainger, Greene, Hamblen, Hancock, Hawkins, Jefferson, Johnson, Knox, Loudon, Monroe, Morgan, Roane, Scott, Sevier, Sullivan, Unicoi, Union, Washington
Cities serviced by this office:
Afton, Alcoa, Allardt, Andersonville, Arthur, Bean Station, Blaine, Blountville, Bluff City, Briceville, Bristol, Bulls Gap, Butler, Bybee, Caryville, Chuckey, Church Hill, Clairfield, Clarkrange, Clinton, Coalfield, Cokercreek, Corryton, Cosby, Crab Orchard, Crossville, Cumberland Gap, Dandridge, Deer Lodge, Del Rio, Duff, Eagan, Eidson, Elgin, Elizabethton, Erwin, Fall Branch, Flag Pond, Friendsville, Gatlinburg, Greenback, Greeneville, Grimsley, Hampton, Harriman, Harrogate, Hartford, Heiskell, Helenwood, Huntsville, Jacksboro, Jamestown, Jefferson City, Jellico, Johnson City, Jonesborough, Kingsport, Kingston, Knoxville, Kodak, Kyles Ford, La Follette, Lake City, Lancing, Laurel Bloomery, Lenoir City, Limestone, Lone Mountain, Loudon, Louisville, Lowland, Luttrell, Madisonville, Maryville, Mascot, Maynardville, Midway, Milligan College, Mohawk, Mooresburg, Morristown, Mosheim, Mount Carmel, Mountain City, Mountain Home, New Market, New Tazewell, Newcomb, Newport, Norris, Oak Ridge, Oakdale, Oliver Springs, Oneida, Ozone, Pall Mall, Parrottsville, Petros, Philadelphia, Pigeon Forge, Piney Flats, Pioneer, Pleasant Hill, Powder Springs, Powell, Pruden, Roan Mountain, Robbins, Rockford, Rockwood, Rogersville, Rugby, Russellville, Rutledge, Sevierville, Seymour, Shady Valley, Sharps Chapel, Shawanee, Sneedville, Speedwell, Strawberry Plains, Sunbright, Surgoinsville, Sweetwater, Talbott, Tallassee, Tazewell, Telford, Tellico Plains, Thorn Hill, Townsend, Trade, Unicoi, Vonore, Walland, Wartburg, Washburn, Watauga, White Pine, Whitesburg, Wilder, Winfield, Winona
Zip codes serviced by this office:
37314, 37354, 37385, 37601, 37602, 37604, 37605, 37614, 37615, 37616, 37617, 37618, 37620, 37621, 37625, 37640, 37641, 37642, 37643, 37644, 37645, 37650, 37656, 37657, 37658, 37659, 37660, 37662, 37663, 37664, 37665, 37669, 37680, 37681, 37682, 37683, 37684, 37686, 37687, 37688, 37690, 37691, 37692, 37694, 37699, 37701, 37705, 37707, 37708, 37709, 37710, 37711, 37713, 37714, 37715, 37716, 37717, 37719, 37721, 37722, 37723, 37724, 37725, 37726, 37727, 37729, 37730, 37731, 37732, 37733, 37737, 37738, 37742, 37743, 37744, 37745, 37748, 37752, 37753, 37754, 37755, 37756, 37757, 37760, 37762, 37763, 37764, 37765, 37766, 37769, 37770, 37771, 37772, 37773, 37774, 37777, 37778, 37779, 37801, 37802, 37803, 37804, 37806, 37807, 37809, 37810, 37811, 37813, 37814, 37815, 37816, 37818, 37819, 37820, 37821, 37822, 37824, 37825, 37828, 37829, 37830, 37831, 37840, 37841, 37842, 37843, 37845, 37846, 37847, 37848, 37849, 37851, 37852, 37853, 37854, 37857, 37860, 37861, 37862, 37863, 37864, 37865, 37866, 37867, 37868, 37869, 37870, 37871, 37872, 37873, 37874, 37876, 37877, 37878, 37879, 37881, 37882, 37885, 37886, 37887, 37888, 37890, 37891, 37892, 37893, 37901, 37902, 37909, 37912, 37914, 37915, 37916, 37917, 37918, 37919, 37920, 37921, 37922, 37923, 37924, 37927, 37928, 37929, 37930, 37931, 37932, 37933, 37934, 37938, 37939, 37940, 37950, 37990, 37995, 37996, 37997, 37998, 38504, 38553, 38555, 38556, 38557, 38558, 38565, 38571, 38572, 38577, 38578, 38589
Thank you for your prompt attention and efficient resolution of my problem with the leaking water line at my house. Your services were well worth the fee that you charged. If I know of anyone with a similar problem, I will not hesitate to recommend you. You turned a potential disaster into an ordinary problem.
- Bill Brewer
Excellent! This was the easiest and most thorough service experience I've had.
- Karen Pershing
Both men were extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
- Carpet Factory Warehouse
I was really satisfied with the work performed, the time in which it was done and the nice technician.
- Vida Rogers
Very professional, courteous, informative and polite; the good old fashion business way!
- D. Morgenstern
Prompt courteous, knowledgeable. Your customer service is Triple A!
- Bill Hanks
Great service two years ago and this time. Very impressive. Techs were great!
- Mike Nicol
I felt that Jeff really went "the extra mile" to try and help us. Thanks,
- Becky Mabry
This is just a follow up note to thank you for the exceptional service regarding my pool issue. The problem certainly seems to be resolved, and I most appreciate your prompt and skillful solution.
- Bryan A. Jackson
I am at work and, therefore, time limited. But, I wanted to go out of my way to say that Brad was OUTSTANDING! this morning. I am certain that I could not have received better customer service under any circumstances. He was great! I will not hesitate to recommend you and/or Brad in the future.
- John Burns
Donna B., Knoxville, TN
Review Source: AngiesList.com
Description of Work: Found a water leak in my front yard that was not detectable.
Member Comments: Came to house got equipment out, found the leak and dug the hole down to the leak and then cleaned up and left.
Myra J., Knoxville, TN
Review Source: AngiesList.com
Description of Work: I have a huge water bill, which tells me there has to be a leak somewhere, called the plummer (Scott's plumbing) and the lady said unless we can see the leak and know where it is for sure they cannot just come out and start digging. She recommended The leak detection service.
Member Comments: The detection guy worked all the out going water pipes until he narrowed it down to outside close to the kitchen, he said they may have options as to how to fix this and he would be happy to explain to the plumber what he has found. I hope they will stand behind their word and this is where the leak is for sure? Will detail more as time goes and hoping this problem will be solved asap. Still waiting for the plumber? Was told sometime today 2/27/13 between 11-4.
Milan C., KNOXVILLE, TN
Review Source: AngiesList.com
Description of Work: In-house water leak detection
Plumbing pressure test
Member Comments: We have a minor water leak during heavy rains. I was not able to detect any leaks causing the problem. Guys from American Leak Detection came and with some "rain simulation" found the problem in approx hour and half.They were on time, did the required pressure testing required by their process and started with problem detection.
This company does not fix the problem, their minimal charge is 300$, but it was definitely worth the money for me. They are well equipped with thermal and infrared cameras - They see behind the walls :))
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- frequently asked questions
- How should I choose a leak detection specialist? Get answers
- leak facts
- A 1/8 inch hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 2,500 gallons of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- pool safety tips
- Each year, about 260 children under 5 drown in swimming pools. The preventive measures below are essential to protect your family against drowning. Keep your pool safe
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water