Accurate leak detection requires a combination of two things:
- Specially trained experts: Our technicians have completed the industry's most extensive training program and are highly skilled to accurately locate the most difficult leaks, without unnecessary destruction.
- Quality equipment: American Leak Detection has taken its job a step further by implementing its own proprietary methods and technology to ensure the most non-invasive leak detection possible.
Six reasons you can depend on American Leak Detection:
- Non-invasive: Our slogan says it best "Leak Detection Without Destruction." We are the World leader in the accurate, most non-destructive detection of all types of leaks including hidden water and sewer odor leaks.
- Experience and Resources: We're the Original Leak Specialist with more than 35 years of experience, state-of-the-art equipment, and ongoing research and development for new leak detection technology and techniques.
- Save Money: Our non-invasive methods assure a timely and economical outcome and ensure that damage to property is eliminated or reduced.
- Upfront Pricing: Our customers prefer an accurate, up front price based on us accurately inspecting the situation and making recommendations. Many service companies will quote any price over the phone because they know people may be shopping for the lowest price. Therefore, many phone quotes are inaccurate and change after a technician sees the job. We feel this method is Not Fair to customers. After speaking with our office, you will know before hiring us what your cost will be to detect the leak.
- Licensed-Insured: Have peace of mind knowing that we have been thoroughly checked and are licensed and insured.
- Third Party Compliance Company: Ask the Seal background checks all our employees yearly and requires proof that we are current with our insurances and licensure. Please check us out at www.asktheseal.com
At American Leak Detection of Mid-Western Florida and Tampa, we not only offer pool, slab and plumbing leak detection, but we can also complete the pool repairs. Once the pool leak has been isolated, there is no better company to make the repair and ensure that the leak has been sealed. We offer a 2 year warranty on all major pool repairs and a full 60 day guarantee on the pool leak detection.
We also offer:
- FLIR Thermal Camera (Rain Related Leaks): If you are experiencing water intrusion issues, infrared can help locate the entry point and identify damage before it becomes visible to the naked eye.
- Leak Vue: The newest technology breakthrough, Leak Vue verifies pool/spa water loss or gain in as little as 20 minutes. This cuts the 24 hour bucket test down to 20 minutes.
- Smoke Testing: This is an effective method to detect sewer line odor leaks. We have unique technology that allows us to smoke test without the old method of utilizing smoke bombs. We use non toxic, liquid smoke, that has a pleasant odor and will not damage the property or inhabitants.
American Leak Detection of Mid-Western Florida and Tampa is a family business focusing on the highest level of customer service. We treat people how we want to be treated - with respect and kindness. We care about doing the best job possible. At American Leak Detection, we are proud of the strength of our team. From your first phone call to watching our truck pull away, we are dedicated to our customer’s happiness.
No one has been in this business as long as we have and we are the industry leaders. We bring the latest innovation to residential and commercial leak detection. Our technicians are highly trained with unparalleled experience. Our entire staff will always go the extra mile to exceed a customer’s expectations. We hope that when you have a leak, that we will be your first call!
We look forward to helping you resolve your leak issue. Please call us at 800-373-5036 for an appointment.
Our service area includes Tampa, Lakeland, Brandon, Winter Haven, New Port Richey, Spring Hill, Lutz, Wesley Chapel, Dade City, Spring Hill and surrounding areas.