Call to request service
- Request Service
To answer your questions or comments, American Leak Detection only collects personal information that you voluntarily provide us with. We do not sell or share this information with any third parties outside of the ALD system.
What You Can’t See May Be Costing You
If hidden leaks go undetected, the problem threatens property values, utility costs increase and repairs are more costly.
With Infrared Leak Detection, we can quickly identify problem areas that can’t be seen by the naked eye - eliminating destructive probing methods. Our infrared inspection will pinpoint not only hidden water leaks, but also energy leaks, electrical “hot spots” and even detect unseen pests that have made a home in yours.
Save Your Home & Save Money
Our complete infrared home diagnosis will:
- Detect water leaks and their origin - walls, flooring, roof
- Detect plumbing issues - blockages
- Detect electrical “hot spots” which can cause potential fire hazards
- Detect pest & rodent nests
- Detect moisture that cannot be physically reached with moisture meters
- Check energy efficiency - for heating & cooling loss through windows, walls and insulation
Results are captured and documented into professional reports, providing tangible proof of our findings that can become important for repair verification and insurance purposes.
- Arrive when scheduled
- Respect you & your property
- Clean before leaving premises
Contact us today.
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- frequently asked questions
- How should I choose a leak detection specialist? Get answers
- leak facts
- A 1/8 inch hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 2,500 gallons of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- pool safety tips
- Each year, about 260 children under 5 drown in swimming pools. The preventive measures below are essential to protect your family against drowning. Keep your pool safe
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water