Electronic leak detection on water, sewer & gas lines concealed in walls or in slabs
Leaks are accurately located in an non-invasive fashion to reduce your remedial costs of repair.
- Service line - leaks typically occur between the meter and the home.
- Hot and cold water lines - if you have a hot spot on your floor, you may have a hot water line leak.
- Irrigation lines - if your sprinkers are leaking you could have patches of extra growth in your landscaping, erosion, and higher water bills.
- Sewer lateral - if your sewer lateral is blocked or not draining properly we can investigate to provide you an accurate diagnosis.
- Gas line - if you suspect a gas line leak we will isolate the location to keep repairs minimal.
Swimming pool leak detection services
- Swimming pool structure test - we test your pool’s structure for leaking with a visual inspection by diving the pool.
- Swimming pool plumbing test - we isolate your plumbing system and test for pressure drops in each line to verify that each pipe is leak free.
- Skimmer repair - when the skimmer is determined to be the source of the leak we provide complete skimmer repair services.
- Pool structure patching - we will patch minor leaks in the pool structure when found during our investigation.
Do you plan to dig on your property? Before you do, you should know where your underground utilities are. Digging without knowing is dangerous and potentially costly. We can mark your underground utilities without digging, so you can dig with peace of mind.
- Sewer laterals
- Storm drains
- Water lines
- Irrigation lines
- Electric lines
- Communications lines
Insurance Claim Investigation
Cause and origin investigation of “mystery” leaks
Do you have water intrusion on your property, but can’t find the source of the water?
We will investigate and report to you the source and origin of the “mystery” leak that has you stumped.
- Arrive when scheduled
- Respect you & your property
- Clean before leaving premises