- Request Service
To answer your questions or comments, American Leak Detection only collects personal information that you voluntarily provide us with. We do not sell or share this information with any third parties outside of the ALD system.
- ?Water Hogs? are identified through public recordsImagine you are sitting at your kitchen table sporting your bathrobe and fuzzy slippers while sippin...
- Don?t Let the Holiday Season be Anything but JoyfulLocal American Leak Detection business offers insight on how leaks in the home can wreak havoc on th...
- BEnvironmental USA Helps Combat H1N1 Virus A (Swine Flu)B-Sanitized™ fogger can help disinfect a room in as little as 15 minutes American Leak Detecti...
Counties serviced by this office:
Cities serviced by this office:
Dania, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Pompano Beach, Weston
Zip codes serviced by this office:
33004, 33008, 33009, 33019, 33020, 33021, 33022, 33023, 33024, 33025, 33026, 33027, 33028, 33029, 33060, 33061, 33062, 33063, 33064, 33065, 33066, 33067, 33068, 33069, 33071, 33072, 33073, 33074, 33075, 33076, 33077, 33081, 33082, 33083, 33084, 33093, 33097, 33301, 33302, 33303, 33304, 33305, 33306, 33307, 33308, 33309, 33310, 33311, 33312, 33313, 33314, 33315, 33316, 33317, 33318, 33319, 33320, 33321, 33322, 33323, 33324, 33325, 33326, 33327, 33328, 33329, 33330, 33331, 33332, 33334, 33335, 33336, 33337, 33338, 33339, 33340, 33345, 33346, 33348, 33349, 33351, 33355, 33359, 33388, 33394, 33441, 33442, 33443
Swimming Pool, Spa and Plumbing Leak Detection Serving Broward County, Florida
Proudly serving Dania, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Pompano Beach, and Weston
When your home is threatened by a leak, call in “The Original Leak Specialists” at American Leak Detection. With our state-of-the-art technology, extensive training, and proven methodology, American Leak Detection will provide you peace-of-mind by finding your leak non-desctructively. We call it Leak Detection Without Destruction™.
Swimming Pool and Spa Leak Detection
Swimming pool and spa leaks have the potential to cause massive property damage, and extremely high water bills. If you suspect a leak, do not hesitate to take action by calling American Leak Detection.
Type of leaks detected
- Structure leaks
- Plumbing leaks
- Fountains and water features
- Pool and spa equipment
Benefits of non-invasive leak detection
- Reduced repair cost
- Water and chemical usage conservation
- Property value preservation
Common symptoms in Broward pools
- High water bill with autofill
- High salt count or diluted chemicals
- Algae (Black and yellow algae)
- Uneven growth in yard
- Structure defects in pool shell and decking
Swimming Pool and Spa Repair
Once the leak detection is performed we provide an estimate for repairs.
Hidden Plumbing Leak Detection
Other than massive property damage, hidden plumbing leaks also cause massive headaches. Call American Leak Detection to help you prevent further damage to your property, and most importantly, give you peace-of-mind knowing your home will be leak free.
Cause and origin inspection and reporting
We find hidden plumbing leaks in all kinds of places: in slabs, walls, under asphalt, under soil, in yards, and in irrigation systems
Benefits of non-invasive leak detection
Reduced water damage, reduced repair cost, property value preservation, reduced utility bills, and increased peace-of-mind.
Common symptoms of hidden plumbing leaks in Broward
- Buckled or discolored flooring
- Water damage to dry wall
- High utility bills
- Unusual sound of water running
- Warm spots on floor
Sewer and Drain Inspections
Sewer odor source detection
Video inspection and underground locating of vent, drain and waste lines
Benefits of video sewer inspection
- Identify any root intrusion, blockages, septic tanks and line location.
- Provide an accurate diagnosis for repair or remediation
Common sewer, vent and drain issues in Broward county
- Broken or collapsed lines, root intrusion, debris blockages, construction defaults
- Backups, faulty leach line from septic tank
- Odors and methane gas hazards
Utility Line Locating
Call before you dig...
Water, gas, electric, sewer, communications, fiber optics, cable
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- frequently asked questions
- How should I choose a leak detection specialist? Get answers
- leak facts
- A 1/8 inch hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 2,500 gallons of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- pool safety tips
- Each year, about 260 children under 5 drown in swimming pools. The preventive measures below are essential to protect your family against drowning. Keep your pool safe
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water