At American Leak Detection of Greater Atlanta, we understand that having a leak is stressful and throws your day into discord. We pride ourselves in helping our customers resolve their leak issues quickly and accurately. Our technicians are highly trained to ensure their successful ability to locate the source and origin of your leak. Our team uses state of the art equipment, are seasoned technicians, and are willing to take on even the most difficult "mystery leak" that no one else can find!
At American Leak Detection of Greater Atlanta, honesty and integrity are the pillars of our business. We care about our customers and we strive to exceed customer expectations. We look forward to helping you find your leak whether you have a residential, commercial or municipal property. Feel free to call us at 770-436-5722 to schedule an appointment for leak detection.
Accurate leak detection requires a combination of two things:
- Specially trained experts: Our technicians have completed the industry's most extensive training program and are highly skilled to accurately locate the most difficult leaks, without unnecessary destruction.
- Quality equipment: American Leak Detection has taken its job a step further by implementing its own proprietary methods and technology to ensure the most non-invasive leak detection possible.
Five reasons you can depend on American Leak Detection:
- Non-invasive: Our slogan says it best "Leak Detection Without Destruction." We are the World leader in the accurate, most non-destructive detection of all types of leaks including hidden water leaks and sewer leaks.
- Experience and Resources: We're the Original Leak Specialist with more than 35 years of experience, state-of-the-art equipment, and ongoing research and development for new leak detection technology and techniques.
- Save Money: Our non-invasive methods assure a timely and economical outcome and ensure that damage to property is eliminated or reduced.
- Upfront Pricing: Our customers prefer an accurate, up front price based on us accurately evaluating the situation and making recommendations. Many service companies will quote any price over the phone because they know people may be shopping for the lowest price. Therefore, many phone quotes are inaccurate and change after a technician sees the job. We feel this method is Not Fair to customers. After speaking with our office, you will know before hiring us what your cost will be to detect the leak.
- Licensed-Insured: Have peace of mind knowing that we have been thoroughly checked and are licensed and insured.
At American Leak Detection of Atlanta we welcome you to call us - we are true problem solvers and look forward to helping you quickly and painlessly resolve your leak issue. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance. Please read the reviews below and call us at 770-436-5722 an appointment.
Our service area of Greater Atlanta includes Atlanta, Marietta, Cartersville, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville, Roswell, Gainesville, Powder Springs, Woodstock, Canton and surrounding areas.
"We appreciate you helping us to diagnose our problem. I was pretty skeptical, but attached is what we found when digging where you told us to dig when there was zero indicator of the leak that we could find".
Renaissance Association Management, LLC
3459 Lawrenceville Suwanee Road, Suite C
Suwanee, GA 30024
Renaissance Association Management -
I cannot say enough good things about Jim and the service. I had an impossible leak to find, but Jim found it. I had a plumber and a Home builder try to find the leak, but they were unsuccessful. I was about to give up and just pay the high water bills then my son reminded me that ALD had solved his problem. I call ALD, they came out and solved mine.
PAT M - Marietta, IA
The folks at ALD Atlanta are amazing :) !! Jim was our tech, and we couldn't have been more happy when he helped us find the source of leak:) ! Thanks to the whole team, we love you all and appreciate you more than you know :) !
Greg Lauderdale - Marietta, GA
Jim came on two different leak situations. First time was an absolute ludicrous leak that the water company said has used 400,000 gallons of water in 1 month. So they turned our water off. Jim resolved that issue and worked with our insurance company and it was very smooth going. They spotted leak and it was fixed and then noticed another area that might be a problem, but no water leaking. They warned us of this area. Five months later we noticed a bill that was going up. Sure enough, we called Jim again and out he came and found the leak and it was under a sink and pinpointed that leak and it was resolved immediately. Jim is such a nice person and so easy to talk with and communicate with when a woman is all but looney with NO WATER. And, a second leak. All was a very good experience with such a monumental leak.
Phyllis M - American Leak, Woodstock - Marietta, GA
Read more testimonials