Residential Leak Detection Services
American Leak Detection is the world leader in the accurate, non-destructive detection of hidden water, sewer and gas leaks for residential, commercial and municipal properties. Trained technicians use non-invasive, state of the art technology to accurately locate leaks, saving water, time and money. Avoid unnecessary property damage commonly associated with the conventional search and destroy methods utilized to detect leaks.
If you are experiencing an unusually high water bill, find yourself constantly refilling the pool, or hear water running indoors, you may have a hidden plumbing leak. Call American Leak Detection today.
William H., Fishers, IN
Review Source: AngiesList.com
Description of Work: They located a plumbing leak in my concrete slab and verified that it was only the hot water side that was leaking.
Member Comments: I called them at around 11am and they were at my house by 1pm the same day. The technician found the leak rather quickly - within 20 minutes and walked me through what he did and why he was confident the leak was where he said it would be. I am happy to say he nailed it - to be more accurate he would have to have X-ray vision. He used compressed air hooked up to the hot water side of my plumbing and listened for rushing air and bubble - the sound was rather loud - indicating it was close to the surface. His job made me feel; better about hiring a plumber to break into the slab and know that I was not going to have holes all over my house. They also offer a 30 day guarantee. The can only find one leak at a time so if there was more than one leak, then they would come back and find the second at no additional charge. The leak was in my laundry room and I had removed the washer and dryer as well as removed the water damaged baseboards and some drywall - this made things easier for him and ultimately for me. The better job they do detection the leak, the better off you will be!
- How much did the final cost compare to the original estimate? right on
- How does the value of the work compare to the price? I got exactly what I paid for
- How far in advance did you schedule the work? same day
- Did you find the company through Angie's List? yes
- Why did you choose this contractor? location, reputation, other, recommended by several plumbers on Angie's List
- Have you used this company before? this is the first time I've used this company
- What did you like most about this contractor? Quick, accurate, knowledgeable, friendly, professional
- What did you like least about this contractor? price - however, you get what you pay for
- What surprises came up during the course of the work? How quickly he was able to locate the leak
- What words of advice would you give other members considering this contractor? Hire them!
- What words of advice would you give this contractor? You're doing a great job, keep it up.
- This is your space. Feel free to give us your two cents... or quote your favorite movie? I was very happy, but hope to never have to hire them again! I will if I need to though!
Satisfied Customers as reported to us from Angie's List:
I had a water leak in the slab of my home. Mike found the exact location of the leak in the slab. I have used this company before and they always do an excellent job at finding the exact location of the water leak. This saves dollars in plumbing costs.
Judy Z. Carmel, IN
Located copper pipe under concrete family room floor and marked floor. Person who gave me estimate was professional and explained process in detail. Technician who performed work was professional, courteous, and well groomed. Estimate for job was $350.00, however, person who did work said process was done in short time with no obstacles to work around so he reduced fee to $175. Would have this company again and would recommend them to anyone.
John M. Indianapolis, IN