Call to request service
- Request Service
The Original Leak Specialists
Give yourself peace of mind by knowing that your pool or spa is leak free.
The newest technology breakthrough, LeakVue™, verifies water loss or gain in as little as fifteen minutes.
The LeakVue sensor uses laser technology to detect surface changes at 1/10,000 of an inch! Only THE ORIGINAL LEAK SPECIALISTS are able to detect water loss or gain in as little as fifteen minutes on most residential swimming pools and spas.
The LeakVue sends data wirelessly to a PDA that provides graphical reports. THE ORIGINAL LEAK SPECIALIST is trained to interpret the results in order to provide you verification of your pool or spa’s rate of water loss or gain.
If your pool or spa is leaking American Leak Detection will be able to locate the leak accurately with the least invasive methodology in the industry. You will save your property, and your money by avoiding costly destruction and repairs.
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- frequently asked questions
- How should I choose a leak detection specialist? Get answers
- leak facts
- A 1/8 inch hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 2,500 gallons of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- pool safety tips
- Each year, about 260 children under 5 drown in swimming pools. The preventive measures below are essential to protect your family against drowning. Keep your pool safe
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water