- Request Service
To answer your questions or comments, American Leak Detection only collects personal information that you voluntarily provide us with. We do not sell or share this information with any third parties outside of the ALD system.
- ?Water Hogs? are identified through public recordsImagine you are sitting at your kitchen table sporting your bathrobe and fuzzy slippers while sippin...
- Tips to Avoid Frozen PipesBefore freezing weather: Advise all household members where the main water shutoff valve is located ...
Counties serviced by this office:
Carson City, Churchill, Douglas, Elko, Esmeralda, Eureka, Humboldt, Lander, Lyon, Mineral, Pershing, Storey, Washoe, White Pine
Cities serviced by this office:
Austin, Baker, Battle Mountain, Carlin, Carson City, Crescent Valley, Crystal Bay, Dayton, Deeth, Denio, Duckwater, Dyer, Elko, Ely, Empire, Eureka, Fallon, Fernley, Gardnerville, Genoa, Gerlach, Glenbrook, Golconda, Goldfield, Halleck, Hawthorne, Imlay, Incline Village, Jackpot, Jarbidge, Lamoille, Lovelock, Lund, Luning, Mc Dermitt, Mc Gill, Mina, Minden, Montello, Mountain City, Nixon, Orovada, Owyhee, Paradise Valley, Reno, Ruby Valley, Ruth, Schurz, Silver City, Silver Springs, Silverpeak, Smith, Sparks, Spring Creek, Stateline, Sun Valley, Tuscarora, Valmy, Verdi, Virginia City, Wadsworth, Washoe Valley, Wellington, Wells, West Wendover, Winnemucca, Yerington, Zephyr Cove
Zip codes serviced by this office:
89010, 89013, 89047, 89301, 89310, 89311, 89314, 89315, 89316, 89317, 89318, 89319, 89402, 89403, 89404, 89405, 89406, 89407, 89408, 89410, 89411, 89412, 89413, 89414, 89415, 89418, 89419, 89420, 89421, 89422, 89423, 89424, 89425, 89426, 89427, 89428, 89429, 89430, 89431, 89432, 89433, 89434, 89435, 89436, 89438, 89439, 89440, 89441, 89442, 89444, 89445, 89446, 89447, 89448, 89449, 89450, 89451, 89452, 89460, 89496, 89501, 89502, 89503, 89504, 89505, 89506, 89507, 89508, 89509, 89510, 89511, 89512, 89513, 89515, 89519, 89520, 89521, 89523, 89533, 89555, 89557, 89570, 89595, 89599, 89701, 89702, 89703, 89704, 89705, 89706, 89711, 89712, 89713, 89714, 89721, 89801, 89802, 89803, 89815, 89820, 89821, 89822, 89823, 89824, 89825, 89826, 89828, 89830, 89831, 89832, 89833, 89834, 89835, 89883
Residential Leak Detection Services
American Leak Detection is the world leader in the accurate, non-destructive detection of hidden water, sewer and gas leaks for residential, commercial and municipal properties. Trained technicians use non-invasive, state of the art technology to accurately locate leaks, saving water, time and money. Avoid unnecessary property damage commonly associated with the conventional search and destroy methods utilized to detect leaks.
If you are experiencing an unusually high water bill, find yourself constantly refilling the pool, or hear water running indoors, you may have a hidden plumbing leak. Call American Leak Detection today.
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- frequently asked questions
- How should I choose a leak detection specialist? Get answers
- leak facts
- A 1/8 inch hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 2,500 gallons of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- pool safety tips
- Each year, about 260 children under 5 drown in swimming pools. The preventive measures below are essential to protect your family against drowning. Keep your pool safe
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water