Residential Leak Detection Services
It takes a blending of expert specialists and quality equipment to detect hidden leaks. With our extensive training programs and state-of-the-art equipment we have saved homeowners billions of gallons of water. By utilizing our methods, not only are we saving water, but saving homeowners millions of dollars in costly property damage and destruction as well.
While it is true that leaks are more common in older properties, newer properties can have problems too. Poor construction and corrosion and in many cases, ground movement can cause unexpected pipe damage at any time. If undetected, the problem threatens property and makes repairs more costly.
- Arrive when scheduled
- Respect you & your property
- Clean before leaving premises
Water Safety Tips:
The Home Safety Council offers the following water safety tips for activity in and around pools, spas, ponds and irrigation ditches, bathtubs and buckets.
- Install four-sided fencing with self-locking and self-closing gates around pools and spas. Fencing should completely isolate the pool from the home and be at least five feet high.
- Always keep gates closed and latched. Never prop a gate open or disable the lock.
- Always practice constant adult supervision around any body of water, including pools and spas. Never leave your child alone or in the care of another child.
- When hosting a pool party, assign specific adults to keep an eye on the pool at all times.
- Enroll non-swimmers in swimming lessons taught by a qualified instructor.
- Remember that regardless of age or skill level, no one is “drown proof.” Children should always be supervised by an adult while they are swimming.
- Never swim alone. Even adults should swim with a buddy.
- Learn and practice basic lifesaving techniques, including First Aid and CPR. Insist that anyone who cares for your children learn CPR.
- Keep poolside rescue equipment close to the pool area at all times, and bring a cordless telephone outside while using the pool.
- Post emergency numbers and CPR instructions near the pool area.
- Entrapment underwater can be deadly. Teach children that drains, grates and filters are not toys. Never stick fingers or toes in these openings and stay away from suction devices.
- Install anti-entrapment drain covers and replace drain covers immediately if they are broken or damaged.
- Always remove toys from the pool area when not in use.
- Establish pool safety rules and make sure children are familiar with them.
- Keep spas and hot tubs covered and locked when not in use.
- Completely remove pool and spa covers prior to use.
- Stay out of the pool during severe weather and thunderstorms, especially if lightning is forecast or present.
- If a child is missing, check the pool area first.
Local Service Area
American Leak Detection of Eastern Oklahoma offers service in the following locations and their surrounding areas:
Tulsa • Muskogee • Bartlesville • Owasso • McAlester • Grove • Broken Arrow