Residential Leak Detection Services
It takes a blending of expert specialists and quality equipment to detect hidden leaks. With our extensive training programs and state-of-the-art equipment we have saved homeowners billions of gallons of water. By utilizing our methods, not only are we saving water, but saving homeowners millions of dollars in costly property damage and destruction as well.
While it is true that leaks are more common in older properties, newer properties can have problems too. Poor construction and corrosion and in many cases, ground movement can cause unexpected pipe damage at any time. If undetected, the problem threatens property and makes repairs more costly.
- Arrive when scheduled
- Respect you & your property
- Clean before leaving premises
Water Safety Tips:
The Home Safety Council offers the following water safety tips for activity in and around pools, spas, ponds and irrigation ditches, bathtubs and buckets.
- Install four-sided fencing with self-locking and self-closing gates around pools and spas. Fencing should completely isolate the pool from the home and be at least five feet high.
- Always keep gates closed and latched. Never prop a gate open or disable the lock.
- Always practice constant adult supervision around any body of water, including pools and spas. Never leave your child alone or in the care of another child.
- When hosting a pool party, assign specific adults to keep an eye on the pool at all times.
- Enroll non-swimmers in swimming lessons taught by a qualified instructor.
- Remember that regardless of age or skill level, no one is “drown proof.” Children should always be supervised by an adult while they are swimming.
- Never swim alone. Even adults should swim with a buddy.
- Learn and practice basic lifesaving techniques, including First Aid and CPR. Insist that anyone who cares for your children learn CPR.
- Keep poolside rescue equipment close to the pool area at all times, and bring a cordless telephone outside while using the pool.
- Post emergency numbers and CPR instructions near the pool area.
- Entrapment underwater can be deadly. Teach children that drains, grates and filters are not toys. Never stick fingers or toes in these openings and stay away from suction devices.
- Install anti-entrapment drain covers and replace drain covers immediately if they are broken or damaged.
- Always remove toys from the pool area when not in use.
- Establish pool safety rules and make sure children are familiar with them.
- Keep spas and hot tubs covered and locked when not in use.
- Completely remove pool and spa covers prior to use.
- Stay out of the pool during severe weather and thunderstorms, especially if lightning is forecast or present.
- If a child is missing, check the pool area first.
As you advised during our phone conversation a Leak Specialists from American Leak Detection would be at my residence on Wednesday and that is what occurred. At approximately 9:45 AM on that date, your vehicle appeared in my driveway and I was really excited that finally I could get my water back on.
I want to take this opportunity to express my opinion of the Leak Specialists from your company that you dispatched, to locate and repair my water leak. The Leak Specialists introduced himself as Shelby and was in my opinion very knowledgable, hard working and professional. I think Shelby represented you company in a very high regard, in the professional manner that he conducted himself, the expertise that he had regarding the leak detecting equipment he was using and his ability to then repair the leak.
Harold L. Basinger
American Leak Detection was able to find a small toilet leak that had been barely seeping for approximately 4 years. Three other companies tried to locate the leak and were unsuccessful. The Technicians were friendly, courteous and polite. They looked very professional. Working with American Leak Detection was a really good experience.
Our plumbing issue was promptly addressed and a solution was provided for a complicated situation. Jeff was great!I would definitely use again.
Tulsa, OK 74136
Outstanding service! Care, consultation, special cudos to JEff, Damian & Darren - don't ever lose these people! Angela was great too!
Tulsa, OK 74133
Located leak in exact spot. No excessive digging was needed.
Sand Springs, OK
I know this is a rare, but I wanted to email you and let you know how my service call went from your company today. James McMomas was the Leak Specialist. He was great. It was only 50 degrees today in Broken Arrow and my pool water is freezing. James got in the pool and found out the leak I had was behind my pool light. Once he found that leak, he repaired it. Then he further checked my lines to makes sure I didn't have any leaks there.
James was very respectful of my property and was very courteous. This guy should be doing all your calls. (not that you could run the company with just him, but he is the kind of employee you want to have).
Again, in these days and times, it is VERY hard to find great customer service. But James surpassed my expectations.
Thank you very much.
Just want to say thanks for all your help. Jeff was wonderful to work with. I will be recommending your Company every chance I get.
John R. Meyers