Plumbing and Swimming Pool Leak Detection & Repair Services for Conway, Myrtle Beach and the entire Grand Strand
We are your local experts for Slab Leaks, Service Line leaks, Plumbing Re-pipes and Swimming Pool Leaks.
Do you hear water running?
Do you see water in the yard or around the house?
Do you have a high water bill?
Is your slab floor warm?
These are signs of a Water Leak.
Are you constantly adding water to your swimming pool?
Is it difficult to keep your Pool Water in balance?
Does your autofill run constantly?
These are the indicators of a Pool Leak.
Welcome to American Leak Detection, the "Original Leak Specialists." Since 1974, we have detected nearly 5 million leaks, saving homes and business owners billions of dollars in costly repairs.
- American Leak Detection offers a non-invasive way to test and locate leaks on the potable hot and cold water systems through out the house. Our detections include a thoroughly check of the water system, identification of the origin of the leak, multiple estimates for the repair and a solid guarantee with our services.
Accurate leak detection requires a combination of two things:
- Specially trained experts: Our technicians have completed the industry's most extensive training program and are highly skilled to accurately locate the most difficult leaks, without destruction.
- Quality equipment: American Leak Detection has taken its job a step further by implementing its own proprietary methods and technology to ensure the most non-invasive leak detection possible.
Five reason you can depend on American Leak Detection:
- Non-invasive: Our slogan says it best "Leak Detection Without Destruction." We are the World leader in the accurate, non-destructive detection of all types of leaks including hidden water and sewer leaks.
- Experience and Resources: We're the Original Leak Specialist with more than 35 years of experience, state-of-the-art equipment, and ongoing research and development for new leak detection technology and techniques.
- Save Money: Our non-invasive methods assure a timely and economical outcome and ensure that damage to property is eliminated or reduced.
- Upfront Pricing: We find our customer prefer and accurate price based on us accurately inspecting the situation and making recommendations. Many service companies will quote any price over the phone because they know people may be shopping for the lowest price. Therefore, many phone quotes are inaccurate and change after a technician sees the job. We feel this method is Not Fair to customers. After speaking with our office, you will know up-front what your cost will be to detect the leak.
- Licensed-Insured: Have peace of mind knowing that we have been thoroughly checked and are licensed and insured.
Once the leak has been located under the slab our leak specialist will provide repair options.
Slab leak repair options may include:
- Spot repair: open up the slab at the spot of the leak and repair leaking pipe. This option is cost effective for newer construction.
- Repipe or Reroute: replace the entire line that was leaking. This is most effective for older plumbing systems that have a history of leaking.
- In-place pipe coating: If the plumbing system has a series of small leaks that would be cost prohibitive or too inconvenient to dig up the slab, the in-place epoxy pipe coating could be the best option.
Be prepared when requesting a slab leak detection service
- How much water is leaking?
Hint: Check your water meter when your water is turned off.
- Why do you think it is in your slab?
Hint: Look for hot or warm spots on the floor, or wet spots that have no external source, or the sound of running water when none should be heard.
- How many sinks, toilets and showers are in your home?
WE OFFER A 5 YEAR GUARANTEE WITH ALL REPAIRS
New Features and products:
- FLIR Thermal Camera (Rain Related Leaks): Our infrared cameras are the latest technology being used for fast, reliable, accurate building diagnosis in a wide range of building moisture problems.
- Aqua Pex piping: Aquapex tubing, which is cross-linked polyethylene (PEX) tubing for hot and cold potable water service and distribution.
The mission of American Leak Detection is to find leaks in a manner that is non-invasive, efficient and environmentally sound.
We will give prompt, professional and courteous service to all customers, while providing the best leak detection services in the world.
- Arrive when scheduled
- Respect you & your property
- Clean before leaving premises