Residential Leak Detection Services
Welcome to American Leak Detection, the "Original Leak Specialists." Since 1983, we have detected nearly 5 million leaks, saving homes and business owners billions of dollars in costly repairs.
- American Leak Detection offers a non-invasive way to test and locate leaks on the potable hot and cold water systems throughout the house. Our detections include a thorough check of the water system, identification of the origin of the leak, multiple estimates for the repair and a solid guarantee with our services.
Accurate leak detection requires a combination of two things:
- Specially trained experts: Our technicians have completed the industry's most extensive training program and are highly skilled to accurately locate the most difficult leaks, without destruction.
- Quality equipment: American Leak Detection has taken its job a step further by implementing its own proprietary methods and technology to ensure the most non-invasive leak detection possible.
Five reasons you can depend on American Leak Detection:
- Non-invasive: Our slogan says it best "Leak Detection Without Destruction." We are the World leader in the accurate, non-destructive detection of all types of leaks including hidden water and sewer leaks.
- Experience and Resources: We're the Original Leak Specialist with more than 35 years of experience, state-of-the-art equipment, and ongoing research and development for new leak detection technology and techniques.
- Save Money: Our non-invasive methods assure a timely and economical outcome and ensure that damage to property is eliminated or reduced.
- Upfront Pricing: Our customer prefer and accurate price based on us accurately inspecting the situation and making recommendations. Many service companies will quote any price over the phone because they know people may be shopping for the lowest price. Therefore, many phone quotes are inaccurate and change after a technician sees the job. We feel this method is Not Fair to customers. After speaking with our office, you will know up-front what your cost will be to detect the leak.
- Licensed-Insured: Have peace of mind knowing that we have been thoroughly checked and are licensed and insured.
WE OFFER A 5 YEAR GUARANTEE WITH ALL REPAIRS
New Features and Products:
- Thermal Camera (Rain Related Leaks): Our infrared cameras are the latest technology being used for fast, reliable, accurate building diagnosis in a wide range of building moisture problems.
- Leak Vue: The newest technology breakthrough, Leak Vue verifies pool/spa water loss or gain in as little as 20 minutes.
- Crack Injection Repair- Repair structure related cracks.
- Aqua Pex Piping: Aquapex tubing, which is cross-linked polyethylene (PEX) tubing for hot and cold water systems.
The mission of American Leak Detection is to find leaks in a manner that is non-invasive, efficient and environmentally sound.
We will give prompt, professional and courteous service to all customers, while providing the best leak detection services in the world.
We understand here at "American Leak Detection" that your home is probably your biggest investment. Also plumbing leaks are usually not expected so you are sometimes put in a uncomfortable, vulnerable, unexpected situation. Because of this we always send out courteous, knowledgeable and professional technicians that will respect your house while we are on your property. We go as far as wearing protective booties on our boots, lay down tarps, paper and plastic so we do not damage your property, to keep our work area as clean as possible.
- Respect you & your property
- Clean before leaving premises
Customer: Nancy M.
Review Source: AngiesList.com
We used American Leak Detection in February because we had a leak in our swimming pool and it was losing a lot of water.
We spent $400 on that service. He came out and actually put on a diving suit because it was very cold. He went down and discovered the leak to be in the main drain, so he fixed it and we were very happy. He came out when he said he would, detected the leak, and fixed it. The technician that came out was very personable, very polite and solved the problem. There is nothing that we could say that was bad about him. In fact it turned out to be a lot less than what we thought it would be.
Nancy - Houston, TX 77068