Sewer Camera Inspection in Fort Lauderdale
Locate Sewer Leaks Quickly with Our Sewer Line Inspection Services
From slow-draining fixtures to wet spots in the yard, sewer line problems can cause a lot of headaches for homeowners. Plus, finding and fixing the source of sewer line issues isn't always easy. Fortunately, with American Leak Detection of South Florida's sewer camera inspection services, you have a non-invasive option to locate and repair your leaks quickly and cost-effectively.
Our video camera inspections look for:
- Major clogs
- Leaking pipe joints
- Shifted pipes
- Corroded pipe materials
- Cracked sewer lateral
- Separated lateral joint
- Root intrusion
- Bellied pipes
With our sewer camera inspection, no problem will remain hidden. We'll look at the condition of your sewer line and give you an accurate diagnosis to get your plumbing system back in good shape!
Need a sewer insepction in Fort Lauderdale? Request your service online or call us at (954) 947-5795. We offer up-front pricing & cost-effective service.
Signs of a Broken Sewer
Homeowners should pay attention to their sewer lines and understand the signs that something may be wrong. Ignoring these symptoms can lead to serious plumbing issues down the line, including sewage backups, property damage, and of course – costly repairs.
Here are a few tell-tale signs of a broken sewer line to look out for:
- Slow Drains – When multiple drains in your home are slow simultaneously, it often indicates a larger drainage or sewer issue. This could signify a broken sewer line, as sewage backups can cause water to drain slowly.
- Foul Odors – A distinct sewage smell coming from your drains or yard is a sign of a broken sewer and possible sewage backup.
- Wet Patches in Your Yard – A sewer leak is likely if you notice unexplained wet patches in your yard or overgrowth of your grass. Sewage leaks are often the cause of unexplainable pools of water!
- Insects and Rodents – Sewage leaks can attract insects and rodents looking for a new habitat. If you notice increased pest activity around your property, it may indicate a broken sewer line.
If you suspect your property has a broken sewer line, seeking a professional inspection is essential. With early detection, a broken sewer line can often be repaired before becoming a costly nightmare!
Is a Sewer Camera Inspection Worth It?
If you're dealing with any of the above sewer-related issues in your home, don't hesitate to invest in sewer camera inspection services. Sewer cameras offer a non-invasive solution for locating and fixing the source of your plumbing problems quickly and efficiently, making it well worth it.
Sewer line camera inspections also help ensure the following:
- You avoid trial-and-error methods of fixing sewer problems by letting the professionals get to the source.
- Your sewer issue can be accurately diagnosed and fixed in less time, saving you money on costly repairs and reducing your downtime.
- You can see visual evidence of the issues and repairs, giving you peace of mind that the job has been well done.
Investing in sewer camera inspection is a wise choice for property owners looking for an accurate and efficient way to deal with plumbing issues – rely on the team at American Leak Detection of South Florida for professional sewer line inspection services in Fort Lauderdale.
Schedule Your Sewer Leak Inspection Today
If you're dealing with a sewer line problem and need professional assistance, the team at American Leak Detection of South Florida is here to help. We offer sewer camera inspection services in Fort Lauderdale and South Florida, including Sunrise and Broward County. We can help you quickly identify and fix even the toughest sewer line leaks, breaks, and more!
Don't let a broken sewer line become a costly problem – fill out a contact form or call (954) 947-5795 today to request your sewer video inspection!