Serving Fort Worth, Arlington, Keller, Weatherford, Mansfield, Southlake & Surrounding Areas
When you suspect that you might have a hidden leak, the expert leak detection specialists at American Leak Detection™ can quickly and accurately locate and address the issue. With our modern, state-of-the-art equipment and advanced techniques, we’re fully prepared to handle an array of leak detection services in Fort Worth and the surrounding areas. We serve a wide range of communities, from Arlington to Mansfield to North Richland Hills and beyond, providing our customers with skilled, friendly service they can rely on.
With American Leak Detection of Fort Worth, you can rely on:
- Our knowledgeable and respectful technicians
- Quality, long-lasting leak detection service
- Non-invasive, destruction-free techniques
- An accurate, upfront flat rate for your service
When you need leak detection in Keller, Southlake, Grapevine, Euless, Hurst, or the nearby areas, you can depend on American Leak Detection.
Give our office a call at (817) 385-9410 to get started with
your leak detection service.
Leaks can be expensive, but they get even more costly if your leak detection specialist destroys your property to locate the source. That’s why we detect without destruction.
You get an accurate, upfront quote before we start any work. All quotes are based on your specific situation, your property, and our expert recommendations. Nothing more, nothing less.
We are THE original leak detection specialists. That means you benefit from more than 40 years of hands-on industry experience, our state-of-the-art technology, and our professionals.
Peace of Mind
Our highly-trained professionals are among the most experienced and seasoned technicians in the industry. Simply put, you cannot find a more qualified team anywhere else.
- Erosion of the soil supporting your foundation or pool deck
- Sewer backup resulting in having to vacate the property
- Flooding which can damage your structure and furnishings
- Damage to your pocketbook from high water and energy bills
- The waste of our most valuable resource: water