Pool Leak Repair in Indianapolis
Swimming Pool Leak Detection Service in Fishers, Greenwood, Carmel & Surrounding Areas
Do you have a pool or water feature at your property that you are concerned may be leaking? Take immediate action to avoid potential flooding in your yard, deck, or patio and call American Leak Detection for affordable pool leak repair in Indianapolis. Regardless of where the leak is located, whether in a suction line, pool pump, or filter, our goal is to provide you with a fast and reasonably priced fix.
Our highly qualified leak repair technicians understand that no two pools are alike, which is why we offer customized pool leak repair services to best fit your situation. Get in touch with us today to schedule a thorough assessment of your swimming pool leak.
Common Causes of In-Ground Pool Leaks
Part of swimming pool ownership is knowing that at some point, it is more than likely that you’ll have to deal with a leak of some kind. Sometimes, leak prevention is within a pool owner’s direct control (i.e. regular pool maintenance), but many pool leaks are the result of factors that cannot be directly addressed by maintenance, such as shifting soil.
Other reasons you may have a pool leak include:
- Chemical imbalance
- Inclement weather / storm damage
- Tree roots
- Seismic pressure
- Dramatic temperature changes
- Aging pumps, fittings & seals
Leaks won’t fix themselves and will only get worse with time. When you have a leak, you need to address it as soon as possible by calling in our Indianapolis pool repair company. During your appointment, one of our highly trained and certified pool leak repair technicians will evaluate the situation and present you with an affordable solution.
Pool Leak Repair FAQ
How long will pool leak repair take?
Our Indianapolis leak repair specialists work quickly to fix any leaks we find. Usually, leak repair can take a few hours. We come prepared with the equipment and products necessary to make your concerns a thing of the past. However, if there’s a significant problem that requires more intervention, we’ll discuss the timeline with you. You’ll never be in the dark when it comes to your pool leak repair service.
Is swimming pool leak repair expensive?
The cost of your leak repair can fluctuate. If we’re completing a simple repair, the price may come to a couple of hundred dollars. The price may increase if the issue is more significant and requires further investigation. Your repair could potentially be covered by your insurance, depending on the cause of the leak. We are always available via phone at (877) 629-2058 to answer your pricing questions.
How can I tell if my pool is leaking?
There are several ways to tell if your pool is leaking, including:
- Excessive debris in your pool - Excessive debris can clog up the skimmer and make it difficult for the pump to work properly.
- Difficulty maintaining pump prime - Water leaks can cause the pump prime to be lost, resulting in reduced performance or even complete pump failure.
- Abnormally high water bill - If you've noticed a sharp increase in your water bill, it could be a sign that you have a leak in your pool. Pool leaks can be hard to detect, as they often occur underground where you can't see them.
- Disproportionate algae growth - When a pool leaks, it not only lowers the water level, but it also concentrates the chlorine levels and other chemicals. This creates an ideal environment for algae to thrive. In addition, leaks can also introduce nutrients into the water, which provide food for algae growth.
- Flooded lawn and pooling water around your property - One of the most common signs of a pool leak is water settling around the perimeter of your pool. If the leak isn't fixed quickly, the pooling water can erode the surrounding soil, wash away mulch and landscaping, and even saturate the foundation of your home.
- Visual signs of cracks in your pool’s surface - When water leaks from the pool, it can cause the surrounding soil to shift and settle. This can put pressure on the pool’s walls and floor, causing the surface to crack. In addition, when water leaks from the pool, it can cause the water level to drop. This can also lead to cracking, as the weight of the water puts stress on the pool’s walls and floor.
If you’re ready to get started repairing leaks at an affordable price, call us at (877) 629-2058.