Leak Detection Specialists Near You
A leak in your plumbing, water distributions system, pool, or spa can severely damage your home. Even a small leak can cause significant water damage over time. If you are worried about leaks in your home or commercial property, schedule a service with our leak detection company in Douglasville.
When you call American Leak Detection in Douglasville, you’ll get:
- A 40-year tradition of excellence
- The latest in leak detection technology
- Helpful, knowledgeable technicians that are there when you need
- Quick service and accurate appointment times
- Flat hourly rates and upfront pricing estimates
Leak Detection Services in Douglasville
We provide a wide array of both residential and commercial water leak detection services. Our experienced technicians are equipped with the latest state-of-the-art equipment to accurately detect any leaks in your home or business. We offer comprehensive services including: pool leak detection, infrared camera inspections, acoustic listening devices, moisture meters and dye testing. Our Leak Detection Company is dedicated to providing quality service that helps you save money on costly repairs while also helping protect the environment from potential water damage caused by undetected leaks.
Leaks can be expensive, but they get even more costly if your leak detection specialist destroys your property to locate the source. That’s why we detect without destruction.
You get an accurate, upfront quote before we start any work. All quotes are based on your specific situation, your property, and our expert recommendations. Nothing more, nothing less.
We are THE original leak detection specialists. That means you benefit from more than 40 years of hands-on industry experience, our state-of-the-art technology, and our professionals.
Peace of Mind
Our highly-trained professionals are among the most experienced and seasoned technicians in the industry. Simply put, you cannot find a more qualified team anywhere else.
- Erosion of the soil supporting your foundation or pool deck
- Sewer backup resulting in having to vacate the property
- Flooding which can damage your structure and furnishings
- Damage to your pocketbook from high water and energy bills
- Mildew build up with the potential for health problems
- The waste of our most valuable resource: water