Louisville Pool Leak Detection
Our Licensed Technicians Find & Fix Pool Leaks Fast!
Water features are a significant investment that should be preserved long-term. However, when you notice water levels changing significantly or soggy spots in your yard, it’s time to consult with a professional. American Leak Detection of Louisville is your go-topool leak detection company in Louisville, offering comprehensive and proven techniques that help us evaluate, locate, and repair leaks. Our local pros are committed to delivering leak detection solutions that protect your pool, fountain, and other expensive water features through the summer and beyond.
My Pool Loses Water Every Day… Is This Normal?
All swimming pools lose some amount of water due to evaporation and simply using the pool. The trick is figuring out whether the water loss is the result of some kind of damage. If it appears that the water level in your pool is decreasing by ½ to 1 inch or more each day and it’s unrelated to increased pool use, that’s an indication that you have a leak in either your pool pump system or the pool’s structure. Ignoring a pool leak can lead to a number of serious consequences, so make sure to call in a pool leak detection specialist as soon as possible to find and fix the issue.
How Can I Tell if My In-Ground Pool Has a Leak?
Be on the lookout for:
- High water bills. If your pool’s automatic fill device seems to always be running and your water bills are increasing, there’s a good chance that your pool is leaking.
- Changes to pool water level. Water losses are sometimes due to evaporation, but they can also be a clear sign that the pool is leaking.
- Wet spots in your yard. If there are any mushy spots in your yard or any areas of unusually lush grass surrounding your pool area, you might have a leak.
- Tile movement and cracking. Excess water surrounding a leaking pool can cause the pool to settle and sink into the softened ground, which can lead to cracks and shifting of pool tiles.
- Puddles of water underneath pool equipment. A quick visual inspection of your pool pump and pipes is all it takes to confirm a leak.
Pool Leak Detection Pros Who Make Difference
You should be able to enjoy your spa, pool, or fountain without worrying about leaks ruining the backyard oasis you’ve worked so hard to create. Various environmental factors can affect your water level, but you can’t always be sure damage isn’t the actual cause. This is why our licensed technicians are diligent and ready to assist you with thorough and accurate pool leak detection services.
When you trust our Louisville leak detection specialists, you can count on:
- Honest and viable options for repair – Once we’ve located the cause of your leak, we present one or multiple options for repair. You can trust that our leak detection pros will recommend only necessary repairs and not try to upsell you on costly, needless fixes.
- Competitively priced solutions – Our services are priced based on industry standards, but we can work with you to ensure you get the repairs you need to enjoy your pool without breaking the bank.
- Non-invasive techniques – We don’t have to excavate your lawn, creating a massive mess on your property. We use non-invasive strategies and advanced equipment to find and fix leaks as soon as possible.
- Thorough testing methods – Some of the testing methods we use include pressure tests, sound tests, and dye tests to ensure we have accurate readings and can locate potential leaks fast.