Top Leak Detection Services in Santa Barbara, Ventura & Surrounding Areas
From Ventura County to Santa Barbara County, the experts at American Leak Detection™ are ready to get to work on your behalf. Our team of highly trained and licensed technicians can find the root of the problem in no time at all.
Whether you live in Simi Valley, Oxnard, Moorpark, Solvang, Carpinteria, Thousand Oaks, or beyond, our specialists are always just a phone call away.
Determining if You Have a Leak
Leaks can be extremely costly, frustrating, and difficult to resolve. The good news? Our technicians have been serving customers across the country since 1974. American Leak Detection of Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties can help you determine if you have a leak!
Look out for the following warning signs:
- The sound of running or dripping water
- Constantly having to refill the pool or spa
- Water damage in walls or ceilings
Reach our company today at (805) 804-3762 to schedule
fast leak detection services.
Leaks can be expensive, but they get even more costly if your leak detection specialist destroys your property to locate the source. That’s why we detect without destruction.
You get an accurate, upfront quote before we start any work. All quotes are based on your specific situation, your property, and our expert recommendations. Nothing more, nothing less.
We are THE original leak detection specialists. That means you benefit from more than 40 years of hands-on industry experience, our state-of-the-art technology, and our professionals.
Peace of Mind
Our highly-trained professionals are among the most experienced and seasoned technicians in the industry. Simply put, you cannot find a more qualified team anywhere else.
- Erosion of the soil supporting your foundation or pool deck
- Sewer backup resulting in having to vacate the property
- Flooding which can damage your structure and furnishings
- Damage to your pocketbook from high water and energy bills
- Mildew build up with the potential for health problems
- The waste of our most valuable resource: water