Water Leak Detection Services in Nassau County
Trusted Leak Detection Company Near You
At your Nassau County property, there’s almost nothing worse than discovering a leak in the water feature that stands as a shining beacon of your prosperity.
Whether you own a home with a large backyard pool or a commercial space with a welcoming fountain, these elements need a detailed assessment by a professional when there’s a problem.
That’s where American Leak Detection of New York can assist. Our leak detection services are cost-effective, non-invasive, and give you total peace of mind.
Searching for quick and reliable pool leak detection in Nassau County? Request your service online or call us at (917) 746-2159 today to get started.
Our Leak Detection Services
We offer residential and commercial leak detection and repair services that include:
- Plumbing leak detection and repair – Your drains need a professional’s expert assistance to locate and prevent or repair any damage.
- Slab leak detection and repair – We don’t have to destroy your foundation to find and fix leaks under slabs.
- Sewer odor detection – Sewers carry various bacteria; however, strong sewer odors could indicate that hazardous gases are building up. Let our Nassau County leak detection pros solve the issues quickly and help you avoid life-threatening ones.
- Crack injection – Cracks in pool concrete or gunite aren’t uncommon, but they can pose a problem. Our technicians are standing by to assist.
- Infrared leak detection – Our state-of-the-art infrared scanning camera can spot water damage that previously went undetected.
We always provide quality leak detection evaluations and use non-invasive approaches to keep your slab or yard intact.
You won’t have to worry about our Nassau County professionals cutting corners or rushing through the process.
We take our time to survey everything and ensure your plumbing, gas, and sewer lines are operating efficiently.
Do you have any questions about our Nassau County leak detection services? Give us a call at (917) 746-2159 or contact us online today. We're here to help.
How Do I Know if I Have a Pool Leak?
Are you wondering how to find a leak in a pool? If you suspect that your pool is leaking, we recommend calling the experts.
Until then, below are a few signs that your pool may be leaking:
- Your water bill is higher than normal
- You notice water spots or puddles in the yard around your pool
- Your pool's water level drops or changes
- You notice cracks in your pool's lining or in the tile
These are just a few of the signs that your pool is leaking. If you think you have a pool leak, you should have us come out for certified pool leak detection.
With us, there's no need to worry. We'll help find the cause and origin of your pool's leak and then review the repair estimate with you.
If you approve the quote, we'll proceed with fixing the leak in a very non-invasive approach.
Need a pool leak detection service? Call us at (917) 746-2159 or fill out this brief form. Our cost-effective services are designed to give you peace of mind.
Residential and Commercial Gas Line Leak Detection & Repair Are Part of Our Services
Natural gas is a resource many local homeowners utilize to power stoves, fireplaces, water heaters, and other essential appliances.
Because most people don’t give gas lines a second thought, they’re prone to an “out of sight, out of mind” approach.
As a result, a leaking gas line could create an unsafe (and potentially deadly) environment inside your home. However, our qualified team can accurately find and repair a gas line leak promptly.
We Offer Commercial/Municipal Support
While commercial water, sewer, and gas lines are complex systems, managing them doesn’t have to be an impossible undertaking with our technicians assisting you.
We offer exceptional commercial and municipal leak detection and repair for everything from water intrusions to cracked pipes.
With our support, you can solve some of the most complicated issues that plague commercial pipes, including the following.
Plumbing systems in commercial and municipal buildings are intricate and could have main line leaks, which can cause wastewater contamination. Still, our technicians can help prevent them.
The cost of non-revenue water
Our certified and licensed technicians work with commercial customers in Nassau County to help reduce costs for raw water treatment and pumping rates.
We are so well-versed in leak detection solutions that we can help reduce potential damage to streets and underground utilities, reducing potential liability.
Allow our licensed specialists to offer leak detection, repair, and maintenance services that prevent serious issues. Call (917) 746-2159 to get started.