Naples Leak Detection Services
professional Plumbing in Naples, fl
With the potential of hidden water leaks lurking in your home or business, it's important to take action quickly. At American Leak Detection of Southwest Florida, our non-invasive inspections can detect any number of issues that may be causing a sudden drop in water pressure or spike on your water bill - saving you time and money from costly repairs down the line.
We take the time to perform various leak detection tests and evaluations in Naples that help us find the exact problem and repair it promptly. You can trust our highly trained and experienced plumbing professionals to pay close attention to the leak itself and the surrounding area.
Our Leak Detection Services
Water waste is an issue that affects many households, leading to thousands of gallons lost each year. Thankfully, our experienced team can help locate any and all water leaks around your home with advanced non-destructive technology—saving you both time and money. Let us be the first choice for finding hidden plumbing problems before they become a major dilemma!
We offer a variety of leak detection services in Naples, including:
- Pool leak detection and repair
- Spa leak detection and repair
- Fountain leak detection and repair
- Slab leak detection and repair
- Sewer leak detection and repair
- Mystery water leak detection and repair
Common Causes of Leaking Water Features
Environmental issues can play a significant role in potential leaks; however, there are several reasons why your pool, fountain, or other water feature may have a leak.
Some reasons why your water feature is leaking could include:
- Tree roots – Large trees in your yard have ever-expanding roots that are constantly seeking water sources. If tree roots break through your pool walls, you could have an unknown leak just under the surface.
- Ground settling – In many areas in Naples, the ground tends to settle after torrential rain. This can cause your soil to shift, uneven ground, and cracks in fountains, spas, and pools, leading to severe leaks that need to be addressed immediately.
- Inefficient pool equipment – Aging or broken pool equipment won’t work as efficiently as it used to and could cause chemical imbalances that lead to minor and significant leaks. Malfunctioning pool pumps are a common cause of leaks.
- Chemical imbalance – To keep your pool and other water features cleaned properly, you must balance the pH and other chemicals. When you have a chemical imbalance, it can aid in damaging pool equipment, allowing cracks to form.
- Loose fittings and accessories – Loose hardware and accessories on your pool can cause potential leaks. Fortunately, these types of issues can be easily fixed and avoided in the future with regular maintenance.