Sewer Repair Services in Fort Myers
Leak Detection Experts in Southwest Florida Ready to Get to Work
When most people think of plumbing leaks, they think of burst water pipes. Though these are common issues that homeowners face, they are not the only possible leaks. Your plumbing system is quite complex and has quite a few components. Sewer lines are, for example, also susceptible to problems. A sewer leak can cause major issues for you and your family.
The team at American Leak Detection of Southwest Florida has the experience needed when sewer problems arise. We are a local plumbing company that specializes in leak detection and sewer repairs. We are backed by a national franchise brand with over 40 years of industry experience. When you need home sewer line repairs, turn to us for help!
Common Sewer Line Problems
Since your sewer lines are underground, they are susceptible to quite a few problems. Our sewer repair company near you is prepared for all of them.
Some common reasons why you may experience issues include:
- Shifting soil or weather events can crack your lines
- Tree roots can grow into the lines and cause leaks and blockages
- Pipe deterioration or corrosion of older pipes
- Breaks in the seals can lead to leaks
These are just a few of the problems that may arise with your sewer lines.
American Leak Detection of Southwest Florida has seen just about everything. No matter the size of your problem, we are confident we can assist you with it. Our Fort Myers sewer line maintenance team can handle everything from sewer leak repairs to sewer backup repairs, and more!
Preventing Clogged Sewers
Clogs are common, yet many of them are avoidable. Your sewer lines are responsible for transporting waste out our your home. They play an important role and endure quite a lot on any given day. It’s no wonder that every now and then they may experience a clog.
Here are a couple of ways to prevent main line blockages and clogged drains:
- Pay attention to what you flush down the toilet - Only waste and toilet paper should be flushed. Other items, like paper towels, are not designed to break down easily. These can quickly clog your lines.
- Avoid washing things like grease, food particles, and coffee grounds down the drain - The wastewater from your kitchen also runs through your sewer lines.
How Do You Know If Your Sewer Line Is Leaking?
- Check the water bill: One of the first things you can do if you think your sewer line may be leaking is to check your water bill. If you notice that your water usage has increased significantly, it may be an indication that water is leaking from your sewer line. Additionally, if you see a sudden spike in your water bill, it could also be an indication of a leak.
- Look for pooling water: Another sign that your sewer line may be leaking is the presence of pooling water in your yard. If you notice that water is pooled in an area where it typically doesn’t collect, it could be an indication that there is a leak in your sewer line.
- Look for green or brown patches in the grass: If you notice green or brown patches in your lawn, it could also be an indication of a sewer line leak. This is because sewage contains nutrients that can cause vegetation to grow more quickly.
- Listen for strange sounds: If you think your sewer line may be leaking, you should also listen for strange sounds coming from the ground. This is because leaks can sometimes cause air to escape from the pipes, which can create a hissing sound. Additionally, leaks can also cause water to flow through the pipes more quickly than normal, which can create a rushing sound.
- Contact a professional: If you suspect that your sewer line may be leaking, it’s important to contact a professional as soon as possible. A qualified plumber will be able to determine whether or not there is a leak and, if so, what needs to be done to repair it.
Why Choose Us for Sewer Line Repairs?
There are a few reasons why customers choose us for sewer repair services in Southwest Florida. First, we specialize in leak detection and plumbing repairs. Many companies offer these services, but their technicians have less experience in each specific area. Our team is singularly focused on leaks and broken sewer lines.
A few other reasons why we should be your first choice include:
- We take a non-invasive approach to detect your sewer line leak.
- We are always upfront and honest with our pricing.
- We are the original leak detection specialists who use advanced tools and technology.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. Once we find the problem, we will get to work right away to fix it. It’s our goal to restore your plumbing system as fast as possible. And we always make sure to complete quality work.
Reach out to our Fort Myers sewer repair company today at (941) 803-1391.