Leak Cause & Origin Experts in Connecticut
Water Leaks Can Be Sneaky & Elusive
At American Leak Detection of Connecticut, we know how stressful an undetected leak can be. Sometimes, it can be difficult to determine whether there is a leak in the first place.
Here are some telltale signs of an unnoticed leak:
- Wet spots or stains – This sign is the most obvious. Sadly, it is not uncommon to overlook or pass off a discolored spot on a wall, ceiling, or surface as an unexplained, one-time event. Don’t make that mistake – hire a leak detection expert before it is too late!
- Water meter readings – Be proactive and regularly check for undetected leaks by using our water meter! The process is simple: jot down your meter reading, turn off all the water for two hours, and recheck the meter. Any changes will almost always signal a leak.
- Sights & sounds – Keep an eye out for mold and an ear tuned to the sound of water when no appliances are running.
- Increasing water bills – There may be an underlying issue if your water bill keeps skyrocketing without any drastic changes in your daily usage.
- Faulty foundations – Always stay on the lookout for cracks in your walls or flooring.
We hope these tips will help you stay vigilant of possible leaks on your property. Reach out to our specialists today if you’ve noticed any of these signs!
Suspect a Leak Yet Can’t Find It? Hire a Professional Leak Detective
We understand how frustrating it can be to deal with a hard-to-locate leak. Leaks can result from various issues, including:
- Frozen or old piping
- Groundwater intrusion
- Defective garbage disposals
- Broken washing machines
- Leaky faucets
- Structural or foundational weaknesses
- Rusted shower heads
- Loose nuts and bolts
- Compromised dishwashers
- And much more
Fortunately, our leak detection experts have the equipment and knowledge necessary to locate mysterious leaks and pinpoint their causes. We utilize non-invasive tools, cutting-edge technologies, and industry-best strategies to determine the leak source and origin quickly. Hopefully, we will catch it in time to minimize water damage and mold.
Trust American Leak Detection of Connecticut Today!
Don’t waste precious time and money trying to troubleshoot a leak with DIY methodologies. Instead, let one of our experts perform a comprehensive inspection. We apply years of experience whenever we examine residential and commercial plumbing systems and infrastructure. At the end of our investigation, we’ll provide a detailed report documenting all our findings to help with leak repairs and insurance claims.
Stealthy leaks demand urgency and hi-tech solutions. Our punctual and steadfast leak detectives promise to work with the speed and efficiency you need. We are backed by a brand with more than 40 years of reliable service to its name. Don’t settle for anything less than the best!
Call (203) 583-4092 anytime to book a professional leak evaluation!