Leak Detection Services in Jackson, MS
Are you a homeowner dealing with a plumbing or water leak crisis? American Leak Detection of Jackson can provide the highest quality services for all your residential leak detection needs. Our certified technicians have years of experience to identify any kind of leaks, using world-leading practices and technology. We offer non-invasive yet accurate solutions that cause minimal disruption to your property while giving you an effective diagnosis.
With American Leak Detection of Jackson, homeowners get peace of mind knowing that our professional team is capable of solving any issues they encounter related to plumbing leaks. Not only do we find the source quickly but also repair it with guaranteed satisfaction!
Contact us now at (601) 890-0356 for leak detection services in Jackson.
Common Areas Where Leaks Occur
Are you wondering where leaks are most likely to occur in your home? While some leaks may be obvious, others can go unnoticed until they cause serious damage. If you suspect a leak, don't hesitate to contact our skilled technicians at American Leak Detection of Jackson.
Some common areas where leaks can occur include:
- The service line from your meter or pump to your home. This line typically runs under your yard, driveway, and other exterior areas.
- Slab leaks occur when a leak develops in either your hot or cold water plumbing line beneath the slab of your home.
- The plumbing inside walls and/or floors.
- Crawl spaces and basements can suffer flooding damage due to plumbing line leaks.
- Miscellaneous plumbing systems such as radiant floor heating, hydronic lines for heating or cooling, snow melt systems, plumbing for ice rinks, etc., can all develop leaks that may cause significant property damage.
Signs That You Have a Leak in Your Home
Having a water leak in your home can be a major problem, leading to potentially expensive water damage repairs. It is important to know the signs of a water leak so you can take action quickly when one does occur. Signs that you may have a water leak include:
- Water puddles forming near water fixtures such as water heaters and toilets
- Unexplained water stains or discoloration on walls
- Wall mold that isn’t located near windows or bathrooms
If you experience any of these signs, it is best to contact a leak detection specialist right away to inspect the situation and prevent further damage.
Facing issues with plumbing leaks in your home? Contact our leak detection experts at (601) 890-0356 today to request service!