Commercial Leak Detection Services
In 1974 American Leak Detection "Original Leak Specialist" found leaks mainly in residential properties. As time went on the need for commercial leak detection was recognized and implemented in the American Leak Detection system. The Cincinnati/Dayton office has been in business since 1996, and has been providing commercial leak detection services since day one. Our office will perform leak detections on virtually any pipe or system contained at a commercial site.
On the supply side of the water system, we find leaks on the domestic water lines, fire suppression lines, hot and cold water supply running under slab, chiller lines, heating lines and irrigation lines. We find leaks on both existing and new supply side plumbing not passing test.
We also find leaks on private gas supply lines.
Leaks are common in all of these systems and it can be very costly to replace and entire system. Our goal is to find the area where the leak is occurring so only that area has to be repaired instead of the entire line being replaced. There are many causes of water supply and gas supply line leaks. A few of these causes are poor construction, severe temperature changes causing ground movement, soil conditions, and type of fill used around the pipes.
On the drain, waste, and vent (DWV) systems we provide camera inspection for old and new sewer and downspout systems. The problem is located: break, obstruction, or belly causing the line to run slowly. The area where the problem is occurring is marked for easy identification for the repair process. For new DWV systems that will not pass test we provide leak detection services. Many times new DWV leaks are behind finished walls, in attics, or in finished sub floors. Our leak detection process allows us to find these often small leaks with minimal destruction. We are also very successful in finding breaks in sewer systems causing sewer odor and harmful sewer gasses to escape in to work areas. We use a continuous smoking unit that yields success much more then conventional smoking methods.
We test both the plumbing and the pool structure for leaks.
American Leak Detection finds and repairs pool, spa and fountain leaks at commercial facilities ranging from a small apartment complex to a large water park.
Our cause and origin service helps identify what is causing the problem.
Do you have mysterious water appearing and are unsure if there is a leak in any of the plumbing systems? Is there rain water intrusion through the ceiling, wall, or around a window?
High water bill problems?
We provide analysis of your water usages and survey your site for unknown or unauthorized usage as well as hidden leaks that may be driving up your bills.
Need your private utilities located?
American Leak Detection also provides private utility locating services.
Overview of Commercial Services Provided:
- Water Service Line Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Detection
- Irrigation Line Leak Detection
- Gas Supply Line Leak Detection
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Sewer Odor Detection
- Pool Leak Detection and Repair
- Cause and Origin / Water Intrusion Leak Detection
- High Water Bill Investigation
- Underground Utility Location
Accurate leak detection services require two things:
- Highly trained technicians: All of our technicians are certified in American Leak Detection proprietary leak detection methods. Skills are constantly updated with ongoing training. With over 200 offices our technicians can reach out to other offices and technicians experienced in all aspects of leak detection. Technicians receive outside industry training in addition to our proprietary training. Our technicians are highly skilled and able to accurately locate even difficult leaks.
- Quality equipment: Our technicians are provided with proprietary equipment and methods, as well as industry specific equipment.
Five reasons you can depend on American Leak Detection:
- Non-invasive: We are the world leader in accurate, non-destructive detection of all types of leaks including hidden water and sewer leaks.
- Experience and Resources: We're the Original Leak Specialists with more than 35 years of experience, state-of-the-art equipment, and ongoing research and development for new leak detection technology and techniques.
- Save Money: Our non-invasive methods assure a timely and economical outcome and ensure that damage to property is eliminated or reduced.
- Fair Pricing: Most commercial jobs are time and material. We will provide estimates on a project basis.
- Licensed-Insured: Have peace of mind knowing that we have been thoroughly checked and are licensed and insured.
Local Service Area
American Leak Detection of Cincinnati offers service in the following locations and their surrounding areas:
Lawrenceburg • Florence • Covington • Hamilton • Springboro • Middletown • Centerville • Mason • Dayton • Cincinnati