Expert Services in Michiana, St. Joseph, Elkhart & Surrounding Areas
The effects of even a small leak can be catastrophic. Not only can a leak result in water damage, it is also a potential health hazard for you and your family. Be on the safe side and contact American Leak Detection™ at the first sign of water leak problems!
Here are some indicators to look out for:
- Earthy or musty smell in the air
- Discoloration on your walls and ceiling
- Bubbling or peeling paint
- Continuous sound of trickling water when no water is being used
Our leak detection services in Holland get the job done. We only utilize non-invasive methods along with our most cutting-edge technology to ensure that your home is treated with utmost care.
We have a highly skilled team of experts who are ready to help with your leak concerns. Call (269) 200-4181!
Leaks can be expensive, but they get even more costly if your leak detection specialist destroys your property to locate the source. That’s why we detect without destruction.
You get an accurate, upfront quote before we start any work. All quotes are based on your specific situation, your property, and our expert recommendations. Nothing more, nothing less.
We are THE original leak detection specialists. That means you benefit from more than 40 years of hands-on industry experience, our state-of-the-art technology, and our professionals.
Peace of Mind
Our highly-trained professionals are among the most experienced and seasoned technicians in the industry. Simply put, you cannot find a more qualified team anywhere else.
- Erosion of the soil supporting your foundation or pool deck
- Sewer backup resulting in having to vacate the property
- Flooding which can damage your structure and furnishings
- Damage to your pocketbook from high water and energy bills
- Mildew build up with the potential for health problems
- The waste of our most valuable resource: water