Leak Detection Services in Springfield, MA
Commercial & Residential Leak Detection Services You Can Trust
At American Leak Detection™, our specialists have been working with commercial and residential clients since 1974. We come with more than 40 years of industry experience, so we know what to look for and how to address the problem. Because we deliver exceptional quality service to all customers, our company has built a world-renowned reputation.
Our team is dedicated to protecting your investments and property by quickly identifying problems and effectively repairing them.
Our customer service goes above and beyond to provide you with:
- Professionally dressed technicians who arrive promptly at your service location
- The use of state-of-the-art water leak detection methods and equipment
- Upfront costs that allow you to make sound decisions with all pertinent information available
- An efficient customer experience that builds a long-term and trusting relationship
If you suspect your plumbing pipes are leaking or damaged, don’t wait to contact our American Leak Detection of Central Connecticut specialists today at (203) 951-5629.
The Benefits of Using Our LOcal Leak Detection Specialists
American Leak Detection employs only the most professional, dynamic Springfield leak detection specialists to serve our customers across the country. Our Springfield team is dedicated to providing the best customer experience possible because they go through a rigorous training program to prepare them for the field.
Additionally, customers choose our team because they know they will always get the following benefits when they work with us:
- Cost-effective services – We always value the time and money customers invest in using our services, which is why we’re continually assessing our pricing to ensure it’s affordable, and our work is consistent.
- Expertise you can count on – Our Springfield leak detection specialists have the training and skills to find leaks and fix them without interrupting your daily routine or business operation.
- Non-invasive service approach – While traditional leak detection methods can damage your property, our team utilizes advanced technology that accurately locates problems with zero destruction.
- Honest, upfront pricing – Our trained and professional experts will also be upfront and honest about estimates that will get you back in the pool in no time. We carefully assess the damage, diagnose the problem, and repair it without invasive techniques.
- Stress-free, quality work – As customers, we know you want to get the problem addressed and fixed as soon as possible. Our team will provide you with quality work and a stress-free experience every time.
Dependable Pool Leak Detection Services for Businesses
First impressions are everything. For many businesses, a water feature at your location can be a welcome beacon for customers looking for a luxury experience. Further, it can serve employees in recharging their batteries during breaks, relaxing by crystal clear water. When this vital feature isn’t working correctly, it can adversely affect your reputation and business atmosphere.
Our Springfield leak detection specialists want to get your pool, fountain, or spa back to adequately functioning so you can continue creating an inviting customer and employee experience. With decades of leak detection service experience, we’re your reliable service provider in the Springfield area.
Our trained technicians understand that your pool, spa, or fountain is more than an aesthetic feature. Call American Leak Detection of Central Connecticut at (203) 951-5629 to protect that important value-add.
Seven Signs You May Have a Pool Leak at Your Home
Let’s be honest, a leaking pool is never a fun experience. It can be costly, time-consuming, and a major headache. Our professionals at American Leak Detection have decades of training in detecting and fixing pool leaks. This makes us experienced in knowing exactly what to look for to find even the smallest issues.
Not only do we have extensive field experience, but we have also spent years providing education and resources to residential and commercial customers for DIY leak detection. Here are some signs to look for when you’re unsure if you have a pool leak:
- Your pool is losing more than 1/4 an inch of water a day (Use our Swimming Pool Water Loss Calculator to assess water loss properly)
- You notice cracks in or around the pool decking
- You’re adding water more often than you had been before
- You experience soggy grass around the pool area
- Your automatic filler frequently releases water
- You discover loose or falling tiles around your pool
- You notice mildew or algae developing after chemical treatments
Leak Detection for Any Plumbing Issue
Do you commonly see or hear running water even after you’ve turned off the faucet or shower? Have you noticed your business’s water bill increasing but haven’t increased your water usage? Water leaks may seem like a common occurrence. However, for both homeowners and commercial properties, a seemingly small leak may be a sign of a larger problem under the surface.
A plumbing line under the slab or other hidden areas can go unnoticed until it has caused severe damage. In that case, you need a trusted and professional service provider to help. Our team at American Leak Detection of Central Connecticut uses non-invasive, cutting-edge technology to accurately locate leaks and provide exceptional plumbing leak detection services that meet and exceed our residential and commercial customers’ needs.
If you believe your home or business has a plumbing leak, request an appointment with our skilled Springfield technicians.