Property Management Leak Detection Services
Why pay for digging that is unneeded? A spot repair is always less costly than wholesale replacement or expensive searching for that pinhole leak. With our accurate and non-destructive electronic location of hidden leaks, you can solve your problem for pennies on the dollar. Call about our guaranteed leak detection today.
- Swimming Pools/Spas/Fountains
- Outdoor water lines, irrigation and lawn sprinkler systems, fire suppression systems
- Sewers and concealed domestic water plumbing systems
- Snow melt and ice melt systems, boiler systems, radiant systems and other hydronic heating systems
- Under slabs and basement floors
- Leakage in walls and ceilings
- Well lines, service lines, main lines, slab heating systems, compressed air systems, in-floor heating systems
- Sewer Cameras for video inspection.
- Location of hidden water, sewer, and gas lines and other utilities.
- Locate septic lines and tanks, valve boxes and curb stops, electrical and phone lines.
It takes a blending of expert specialists and quality equipment to end the damage and costs associated with hidden leaks. Our extensive training programs, state-of-the-art equipment and commitment to customer service have saved our customers millions of dollars and billions of gallons of water.
While it is true that leaks are more common in older properties, newer properties have problems too. Poor construction, soil conditions, severe climates, and in many cases, ground movement can cause unexpected pipe damage at any time. If undetected, the problem threatens property and makes repairs more costly.
Liability for harm to your residents and their belongings is a serious concern for all property managers. Leakage in buildings will cause mildew and other health concerns. Flooding from a pipe break (often leaking at much lesser rates for months hidden in the walls or under the floor, before bursting at the leak point), will cause thousands of dollars of damage to your residents personal property. Leakage on swimming pools, hot tubs and spas can introduce dangerous microorganisms into the water of the pool, despite any water treatment, infecting users. Health departments in their inspections often close a pool due to indications of contamination.
Proactive inspections to eliminate problems before harm is evident can save thousands of dollars in legal action and restitution.
- Arrive when scheduled
- Respect you & your property
- Clean before leaving premises