Commercial Leak Detection Services of Northern Colorado
Why pay for digging that is unneeded? Or breaking open walls, ceilings or floors if indoors? A spot repair is always less costly than wholesale replacement or expensive, destructive searching for that hidden leak, even pinholes. With our accurate and non-destructive electronic location of hidden leaks, you can solve your problem for pennies on the dollar. Call about our guaranteed leak detection today.
We accurately locate leakage, using high tech electronics and advanced engineering procedures, on every sort of system you may face.
- Swimming Pools/Spas/Fountains
- Outdoor water lines, irrigation and lawn sprinkler systems, fire suppression systems
- Sewers and concealed domestic water plumbing systems
- Snow melt and ice melt systems, boiler systems, radiant systems and other hydronic heating systems
- Under slabs and basement floors
- Leakage in walls and ceilings
- Well lines, service lines, main lines, slab heating systems, compressed air systems, in-floor heating systems
- Sewer Cameras for video inspection.
- Natural Gas leaks, Sewer odor leaks, Propane leaks
- Oil and Gas Pipelines
- Vacuum and Air lines
- Hydrostatic Test Failures- leaks on new pipelines failing the pressure test or proof test
- Location of hidden water, sewer, and gas lines and other utilities.
- Locate septic lines and tanks, valve boxes and curb stops, electrical and phone lines.
Call us today for more information or a quote. Your water department uses us to solve their leakage problems and so does your insurance company....because we minimize both property damage and costly repair charges.
It takes a blending of expert specialists and quality equipment to end the damage and costs associated with hidden leaks. Our extensive training programs, state-of-the-art equipment and commitment to customer service have saved our customers millions of dollars and billions of gallons of water.
While it is true that leaks are more common in older properties, newer properties have problems too. Poor construction, soil conditions, severe climates, and in many cases, ground movement can cause unexpected pipe damage at any time. If undetected, the problem threatens property and makes repairs more costly.
- Arrive when scheduled
- Respect you & your property
- Clean before leaving premises