New Haven Leak Detection & Repair Services
Protecting Your Property from Extensive Water Damage
Everyone can agree that leaks of any kind are major problems, especially for pools, pipes, spas, and other water features on your property. Not only can leaks cause flooding, but they can also increase your water bill significantly. To avoid experiencing these issues, you need a leak detection company ready to support you today. Our team at American Leak Detection of Central Connecticut offers residential and commercial customers affordable and comprehensive leak detection and repair services in New Haven. Our team of experts is committed to delivering a superior quality experience, resulting in long-lasting solutions that keep you satisfied.
We’re confident that you’ll prefer us over other companies because:
- We provide you with an honest quote and upfront pricing before work starts.
- We arrive promptly and dress professionally for every service appointment
- We are always fully equipped with state-of-the-art tools.
- We respect your property and always clean up after the work is completed.
- We focus on non-invasive techniques for the best results possible.
When you need a leak detection expert to assess and address a potential leak in your pool, plumping, and/or fountain, you can trust that we will take care of it as soon as possible.
Schedule your leak detection appointment today by calling (203) 951-5629.
How Do I Know If I Have a Leak?
Fortunately, there are a few tests you can run at home—before you call us, of course—to see if you actually have a leak.
DIY leak tests include:
- Swimming pool water loss calculator – This is less of a test and more of an intuitive calculator that can help you determine if you’re losing water. Access this powerful tool here.
- Meter test – For this test, set aside 30 minutes where no water is being used and write down the current meter reading. Recheck the meter after 30 minutes to see if anything has changed. Get more detailed instructions here.
- Bucket test – This test determines if you’re consistently losing water in your pool. All you have to do is get a 5-gallon bucket, fill your pool to the standard level, mark the water level inside and outside of the bucket, and wait 24 hours to see if the water level is lower. Get more information here.
If any of these methods are indicating water loss from a potential leak, it’s time to get in touch with our team today.
Call (203) 951-5629 to schedule your appointment.