Water Conservation Program
American Leak Detection makes every effort to help protect our most precious resource, water!
We understand the impact water loss has to the bottom line of your budget! Our Water Conservation Program allows American Leak Detection to perform a water audit on any property. Our trained technicians will inspect each unit and provide a detailed report, to include photographic documentation, of needed improvements and/or areas of concerns.
Water Conservation Program Benefits
- Fewer pipe bursts - Our technicians will be able to identify any areas where the water pressure is too high and make the necessary adjustments. They will also be able to check for any leaks in the system and repair them before they cause any damage.
- Less water waste - Our plumbers will be able to identify any areas where water is being wasted and make recommendations on how to fix the issue. For example, the plumber may recommend installing low-flow fixtures or fixing leaks.
- Lower water bills - Our specialists can identify any areas where you are using more water than necessary and make recommendations on how to reduce your usage. EX: by installing low-flow fixtures or fixing leaks.
- Less flooding - We'll identify any areas where there is a risk of flooding and make recommendations on how to mitigate the risk.
- Better water quality - Our plumbing tech will be able to identify any areas where there are contaminants in the water and make recommendations on how to remove them. Ex: by installing a whole-house filter or reverse osmosis system.
- Peace of mind - You'll have peace of mind knowing that your home’s plumbing system is in good working order.
Our program includes inspection of the following:
- Water Heaters
- Common area, such as laundry facilities, clubhouse, and offices
American Leak Detection services are available during due diligence, and renovation projects, semi-annually or on an annual basis. As part of the water conservation program, our specialists will replace flappers* at every commode and verify and/or reset tank water level to maximize savings. Additional services such as, the installation of low flow commodes, plumbing repairs, and fixtures throughout your property are available upon request.