Fort Worth Pool Leak Detection
When you install a pool, spa, or fountain, you want to get the most out of it. That means the smallest amount of time and money is dedicated to fixing problems, right? At American Leak Detection of Fort Worth, we provide efficient inspections and solutions to help you enjoy more pool days without worry.
Expert Swimming Pool Leak Detection and repair
Our team has backing from a nationally trusted brand while operating locally to help our Fort Worth neighbors. This means faster, more reliable services for you with the skillset only attainable from the national standards of The Original Leak Specialists™.
Our services for pools, spas, and fountains include:
- Leak Detection
- LeakVUE Services
- Crack Injection
- Leak Repair
- Equipment Repair
With our advanced technologies and effective techniques, we are the world leader in non-invasive leak detection. Our specialists have exceptional training in properly diagnosing and repairing your pool leak. And by utilizing our non-invasive method, you can rest assured that it’s the most cost-effective service that dramatically reduces property damage.
With a strict ‘know before you go’ policy on pricing, we’ll carefully diagnose any damages and present your solution options with honest pricing upfront. You should be in control of your property, and we help you make the most educated decisions.
DIY Leak Determination
Uncovering a hidden leak and handling it quickly can save you significant money in the long run. Protect your property value and keep your wallet full by looking for the potential indicators and finding the source of the problem.
If you’re unsure whether or not there is a leak somewhere, there are several warning signs to look for:
- Gurgling Sounds – A potential indicator that air or dirt is pulling into the water through a leak.
- Mushy Grass – Water is likely leaking somewhere causing your grass to become overly wet.
- Sinking Landscape – If your pool deck or other lawn features are sinking, it could be due to a leak eroding the land and shifting things around.
- Untreatable Algae – When you keep adding water into the pool and algae is constantly growing back, there may be a leak that needs tending to.
- Automatic Fill System Runs Continually – If your water bills are running up, or your system is constantly on, there’s likely a leak hidden.
If you’re not noticing any of the above and can’t decide if you should call for a professional inspection, we have a pool water loss calculator. Keep in mind that environmental factors such as sun exposure, wind, and humidity may play a role in why your water level is lower than normal. Evaporation may be the cause – this calculator can help you figure out if that’s the case.
How Much Does It Cost to Detect a Pool Leak?
The cost is dependent on the scope of the investigation and can vary from $100 - $500. However, believe it or not, this is actually significantly cheaper than letting your leak go undetected. While water itself is relatively inexpensive, the damage it can do when your pool is leaking can be astronomical:
Damage from chlorine - Your pool is constructed to withstand chlorine when it’s inside of it, not outside. Chlorine is capable of corroding metal over time.
Damage from inadequate water volume - You’ll need to refill your pool frequently if it has a leak. If you miss a refill, your pump can overheat from sucking in too much air. A new pump will set you back a few hundred dollars.
- Damage to your home’s foundation - Your pool’s water lines are probably connected to your home, where a leak can go unnoticed for months and sometimes even years. Water pooling underground causes unstable soil which is a serious danger to home foundations, which can crack and shift without proper support.
For peace of mind through quality pool leak detection services near you, give our team a call at (817) 385-9410 or schedule your appointment online.