Never Miss a Pool Day Again
When the weather is cooperating and you want to enjoy an afternoon in the sunshine, your pool shouldn’t be the thing stopping you from making the most of your time. Give American Leak Detection of The Palm Beaches & Treasure Coast a call, and we’ll find a convenient time for a technician to come and get things running smoothly again.
Signs indicating a potential pool leak include:
- Water is lowering at a faster rate than it would evaporate
- You notice cracks forming on the side of the pool
- You’re adding water more than once a week
- Wet or soggy spots are appearing throughout your yard
- There is standing water or corrosion of the pump
- Algae growth or discoloration in the water
- Air or dirt blowing into the pool through the plumbing
- Your water bill has skyrocketed with no apparent reason
- Fluctuating levels of chlorine, calcium, or other chemicals
All these signs can apply to leaks in any water feature you have – from fountains and ponds to spas and hot tubs. If you notice something that seems off, it’s better to call in for a second opinion to be safe. Repairing a leak saves you from spending too much money on your water bills and prevents water damage from causing massive headaches.
Our team provides several services for your water features, such as:
- Leak Detection
- LeakVUE Services
- Crack Injection
- Leak Repair
- Equipment Repair
We’re not like other plumbing and leak detection professionals. Rather than hitting you with surprise fees or upselling you services you don’t need, we’ll conduct a thorough inspection, explain our findings with solution options, and present you with transparent pricing, all before you pay a dime. And our non-invasive approach uses advanced technology for leak detection that doesn’t cause the damage that traditional detection methods cause. So, you can breathe a little easier knowing you’ve called in the experts.
Dial (561) 948-5003with any questions or to schedule an appointment!
Plumbing Services by American Leak Detection of The Palm Beaches & Treasure Coast
Along with detecting and repairing leaks, our professionals have the proper licensing, insurance, and training to perform plumbing servicessuch as:
- Sewer Line Leak Repair
- Water Line Epoxy Lining & ePipe Service
- Drain Relining
- Gas Line Repair
- Smoke Testing
- Trenchless Pipe Replacement
- Slab Leak Detection & Repair
- Sewer Camera Inspection
Thousands of gallons of water go to waste every day from leaks – we’re here to reduce this loss with quality services you can appreciate. Being local to Boca Raton, we offer flexible appointment scheduling that works for you. And, if you’re experiencing an emergency, give us a call; we’ll dispatch an emergency crew to assist right away.
For superior leak detection services in Boca Raton, give our team a call at (561) 948-5003 or request service online.